Reviews for Act Two
tennantlover chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
sorry this might be completly unrelated but i was wondering if you knew where i could find the theme tune to this series? great writing aswell!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Vivien is trying to do the right thing the wrong way. She understands about teaching her younger self to open up to love but doesn't seem to realize that it may not be Steven she is supposed to love. She is blinded by what she wants not what she needs.

No more chapters! Please write the rest of the story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Well I certainly hope you you finish this story. It sounds like one most of us can relate to. You are doing well.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You can't run away from the pain inside your soul. Though I certainly understand the need to do so.
Carol Stevenson chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Another great chapter! I'm soo happy that you updated. You are reallt good at following the line of the show and seem to know exactly where to end a chapter. I can see that there would be a commercial break right where your ending you chapter. I love it! I also looked back when you said about your other story and I remember reading it awhile ago and enjoying it too. Great work!
Carol Stevenson chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
YAY! I'm so happy that there are still tial fans out there! I absolutely love the show and am glad that although it has been off air for awhile someone still enjoys it. I love your story so far, it fits perfectly with the show. You should write the next episode lol!