Reviews for The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You
Lovely chapter 1 . 7/22
Uiiii big..big Story.. heavy.. and strong..perfekt!
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/13
So DARK but I love every bit of it! Glad that it's a "happy" ending though because that Fiona actually had it coming for hurting Trunks :) And sooooo glad to see Vegeta being a good father to Trunks hahah Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece and I love your writing style! Hope to see more from you soon :)
Tjay M chapter 1 . 1/11
Omg it's awesome! So believable!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Despite the dark situation, I really loved everything about this. I'm not an DBZ expert but how Vegeta handled what Trucks did feels very real and true to his character. I hope Bulma never finds out.

"I care because when they do your mother is going to lose her mind. And when your mother is unhappy, I'm pissed." -My favorite line.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I loved this story so much!
Noobility chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
nice work there. Thanks for sharing
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
What a dark piece, but just a facts-of-life type of thing for Vegeta. This was grizzly, but it was certainly gripping also!
Aangry Bird T chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was so dark. I loved it!
Prl16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Kind of twisted, but I liked it.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I am simultaneously disturbed and intrigued. I have never seen Vegeta portrayed quite like this. I don't think we want to believe his mind works this way, but it is a very real, conceivable possibility, and I commend you for bringing it to life. Beautiful work.
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
wow, scary.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Holy crap this was awesome. Loved it.
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ooooh, I like! Dark Vegeta is oh so fun. Kinda creepy, but fun.

MAL
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Creepy.
Rangegirlperson chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ahhhhh, to B ruled by our animal side...we think we have lost it...nope, and reminded by a being whom is in tune w/his? Incredible one-shot...now I don't think I'm alone...