Reviews for The Killer In Me Is The Killer In You
WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT CHEATS ON TRUNKS BRIEFS THO? *thinking emoji* *side-eye emoji*
lovelylovablevee chapter 1 . 6/17
This is the Vegeta that made him my all time favorite anime character. I also love the protective/family man side of him we see in DBS but this dark side of him is what drew me in. He's just so fascinating.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 4/30
oh my. but you know what? I get it,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
oh my lord. This is...terrifying, and amazing. Terrifying because this IS the Vegeta we saw on Namek. And oddly...the murderous way Vegeta took responsibility...i want to say 'redeeming' or 'touching', but it's not, really... I also can't help but think that this is where Goten and Trunks' friendship would fall apart - one raised by a Saiyan, the other raised by a Saiyan with a human heart.
And also...im glad that the kind, gentle and all-loving Future Trunks never saw this...
Great piece, love your writing style :)
Butane Baby chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I'm years late the party here, but this was on fire - on fire. In DBZ, that whole "let's blow up a stadium full of people to fight Son Goku" thing was the sticking point about Vegeta's so-called redemption. Your story was a joyride down that other "what if" road. It was great. I may be ready to tackle "that Vegeta" in my writing soon enough. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Wow! This one is just excellent. PERFECT. Keep on to make great dic.
Lovely chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Uiiii big..big Story.. heavy.. and strong..perfekt!
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
So DARK but I love every bit of it! Glad that it's a "happy" ending though because that Fiona actually had it coming for hurting Trunks :) And sooooo glad to see Vegeta being a good father to Trunks hahah Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece and I love your writing style! Hope to see more from you soon :)
Tjay M chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Omg it's awesome! So believable!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Despite the dark situation, I really loved everything about this. I'm not an DBZ expert but how Vegeta handled what Trucks did feels very real and true to his character. I hope Bulma never finds out.

"I care because when they do your mother is going to lose her mind. And when your mother is unhappy, I'm pissed." -My favorite line.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I loved this story so much!
Noobility chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
nice work there. Thanks for sharing
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
What a dark piece, but just a facts-of-life type of thing for Vegeta. This was grizzly, but it was certainly gripping also!
TeeLee123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was so dark. I loved it!
Prl16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Kind of twisted, but I liked it.