Reviews for Waiting a Long Time
Mih Black chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i loved the way you wrote james and sirius's friendship, and the ending is lovely *-* i'm going to read the other ones :D
hp-scribbler chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Haha, so I'm reviewing depsite the fact that you wrote this four years ago! I thought it was sooo well written, I really loved how you wrote the relationship between James and Sirius, it was bang on! Plus your descriptions really added a lot...now to read the other parts!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
:) I love this. Of course it's Moony. Who else could it be? I love how James is so understanding. And their friendship is amazing!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
cute!
TrippleZeroItalics chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved this, so very much.

Gorgeous 3

Now, off to read the other parts!

~TZI
you'll.go.out.in.style chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, I really like it :D Nicely written, I like the interactions between them.

*dashes off to read other 3 parts*
smidget chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, yay.

I just love how James and Sirius's friendship is so true and strong here! I'm so proud of both of them, ha.

Good job.
ZairaAlbereo chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Loved. A short, light-hearted glimps into how it could be. Liked the James&Sirius banter, because I think that is how James would react and you managed to capture them as teenagers. Well done! Will read the next installment now...
muhaaauder chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow - this is the start! I've read the sequels before, but only just this one... and it's bloody brilliant! I love your explanation of how they became friends and that Remus got back at them then.

Also, the whole playfulness between the two is great here. It's nice that James isn't just the stupid and ridiculously arrogant guy, but that you show a slightly calmer, more perceptive side, though he still jokes, which is good!

The talk between the two when they're lying in the grass is really sweet and, again, it's nice to hear James talking about Evans in a way that doesn't make him overly pompous (he would be sometimes, but not all the time, I think). It's also really nice that James feels it's the real Sirius that comes back after he acknowledges it.

And the last few lines, where James realises Sirius wasn't joking (oh, and the things he remembers between them), are the best! It's such a cute, calm way of telling Sirius it's okay.

I can see why you'd have to make sequeals for this - it's brilliant!
just another wannabe author chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was... awesome.

You're really good with staying in character. This is how I always picture those two, and I love them that way.

Thoroughly enjoyed. A. ]
xrosiex chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OMG that was just awesomeness...

Now going to go read part 2, XD
Accio Harry Potter chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
omg i loved this so much! it was really cute, great fic, can't wait to read the others! [
Lysden chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Own!

James is just the image of a good friend!

Great fic

Ly
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
:D cute fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is so far REALLY good! Onto the next I go!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »