Reviews for The Comfort Zone
Holly-Sama chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
Very interesting. I love stories about the characters inner thoughts and this story is like hitting the jackpot for me. D

Please write more.

-Holly
BeckyS chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Well, this is just about the most frustrating series of vignettes I've ever read. I hate trying to figure out which character the piece is about, getting half-way through and discovering I'm wrong and having to go back to the beginning to read it again with that character in mind - and add to that, even after 11 chapters, I still don't know where they're going. Added up, I'm leaving this story completely frustrated. I think it's probably an excellent series if I knew what was going on, but it's just too frustrating. Becky
Muvvygeekousaustralianus chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
I loved the chapter A Beast of War, I thought that was the most...insightfull. So sad the mental thoughts on failings.
DaynaJD chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
great chapter on Carson.
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 12/7/2005
These are interesting vignettes. I like them.
Incedofilius chapter 7 . 12/7/2005
Amazing! ...and the McKay stuttering - classic :) I've been thinking of the extent to which Ronon suffers from the shock of a return to civilization... but I think this chapter sums it up much better.
DaynaJD chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
Wow. Good chapters for McKay and Dex (although I liked the one for McKay better ;) ).
Thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
YAY! That was SO good. I can't describe it any better! Thanks so much! I've been waiting for this chapter for SO long! Wow! It's just great, and again, like always, nicely written. Update ASAP!

Rojoca chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
What can I say? Love the deeper characterisation of the crew. Just love the fic! :)

The 'Ronon-chapter' is great. I think that's exactly the way the Atlanteans would think of/behave towards him. (I have to admit I'm feeling similar.) It's a kind of contradiction that Ronon posseses a weapon more advanced than earth technology (for example), but shows some lack of understanding Ancient technology or acts more 'rudimentary'.

In the fifth chapter I think I 'guessed' the character rather quickly? The dissapointment- and arrogance-problem is a mark of Rodney?

Thanks for the chapters and looking forward for more. :)
Incedofilius chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
Yeah - it was hard to tell it was McKay... but thats what I love about these things, some of them make you take the empathic approach and decide who it is before you find out towards the end. I did expect a little about Zalenka in McKay's episode. Loved the 'bumps in the road' analogy.
Thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 6 . 12/1/2005
AGAIN, another great chapter. I was a little confused as to who it was at first. Rodney seemed a little...more violent. But I loved the fact that you did that. Made him seem more human instead of an annoying complainer. UPDATE ASAP, PLEASE!

Thedummie2 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Wow...I must admit this is one of my fav chapters. Even though I'm not very fond of Weir, this chapter made me feel for her. I really liked it...wow, I can't express how great this chapter was. The chapters just keep getting better and better. Update ASAP! *PLEASE?*

~Thedummie2

P.S. I don't know if you're American, but if you are, I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Incedofilius chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Great analogy with the footsteps/footfalls/footprints thing (took a moment to get my head around it actually) but I love this chap in that it was so well written... and well, even Heightmeyer needs some time to think about the circumstances.
DaynaJD chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Wow! I love those last two chapters. This is such a well written story, and I think you capture the darker side of the characters nicely (kind of an oxymoran, really). Can't wait for more.
Thedummie2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
WOW! WOW! WOW! THREE NEW CHAPTERS! OMG, this story is DEFINITELY going in my favs. I love this. It's such a simple idea, and yet, with it, you're able to create totally new perspectives with different characters, and at the same time, there's all something those characters have in common: they all feel guilty over things beyond their control. I just LOVE this fic! I hope you get more chapters with the other characters. I don't know if you'll do Ronon, but if you do, I'll be excited. Of course...I'm just excited with what you have written so far. GREAT JOB! UPDATE ASAP!