Reviews for Discovering the Hidden Heart
PS chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
According to you encouragement I am writing "hi" :) yes, I am totally new in this area, necessary to mention I am from the Czech Republic, where is quite lack of good stories lately. I am really enjoying reading this in English, fun and practice together. I think you are doing very well ;-) you keep the character, have a lot of dialogues, facts and it's funny... I cannot wait to get further in the story :-) thank you for writing ;-)
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Shame on you for not updating this wonderful story. Where are you? If you have abandoned this story, why not let your readers know?
ScarcelyHeard chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Please update! I just now found this story and it is wonderful. I hadn't even seen the dates for when it was published or last updated but when I did, I was crushed. You have an amazing ability to make the conversation between them flow. I hope you come back and update, this is by far one of my favorites out of all that I have ever read!
Miravisu chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
I do like the slower pacing and this parasite business! I hope there'll be more soon.
Kari chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
I like this story. It's a nice, fluffy one that is cheering me up right now. The dialog wasn't lame at all.

Sorry, here's my nerdy side coming out; was that a Babylon 5 reference at the end?

(If not, in the first season of B5, there was that same quote with "married to Londo Mollari" inserted instead of "Pascal Fleegle")

This just made my day, thank you.
Seirien chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
i really like the plot line. i have no idea why you haven't updated in the last 2 years. however, i would be very grateful if you were to update soon.
Missah J chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I have to admit that I'm not really one for the HG/SS pairing, but having read only the first chapter of this, I have to say that you've sparked my interest, and I'm definitely going to go and read the rest of it. :) I know you haven't updated this in a long time, but if you ever do, I will most definitely come back to read this.

-Slytherclaw
Iva1201 chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Oh dear, such a pity that canon Snape wasn't Dumbledore's spy from the very beginning. Oh dear, you plan to continue this, right?
tambrathegreat chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
I love this story. Please please please continue. Snape as a human, who would have guessed it was possible?
CMCRD chapter 11 . 3/6/2007
Wow. I have to say that I truly love your story, and am extremely disappointed to see that you appear to have abandoned it. I'm going to keep an eye out in case you decide to continue, which would be very much appreciated.

I really would like to see how it ends, as well as how it progresses from here. This really isn't your ordinary 'Post-War' story.
DarkPandas1089 chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
I have been waiting for months for you to write more! You are going to make me cry :(

But what you have written and i've read is great! I really want to know where you came up with that potion? I love the whole situation of Hermione getting the magical parasite form Lucius Malfoy and how nice Snape is being to her! Its all so cute!

It Makes Me Smile Alot :} (hee hee).

PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP!
sonja slytherin chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
hi,

your story is absolute wonderful. I hope, it is not abandoned! I just have to know, how it will end!

I just read your profile, and I can tell you, Im almost free of television for 2 years now. It is really funny, how people react to you, when they ask "did you see this or that?"and you say just "I dont watch TV". One of my colleagues wants to talk about commercials nearly everyday and cant wrap her mind around the fact, that I dont want to talk about this. At least now I know, that there are other "aliens" out there...
sunsethill chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
I am greatly enjoying the dialogue between Snape and Hermione in this story. I see you haven't updated in a while, although you are writing on other stories. Please tell me you have not abandoned this story! While I enjoy stories with a faster build-up between Snape and Hermione, the pacing in this story feels very believable and even somewhat realistic given the way you ended your war-especially with McGonagall zoning out for a while.
ann the buddhajew chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
MORE!

You have kept me up past two in the morning reading this story, only to be disapointed when it did not have an ending. Not that you should rush it. I enjoy the pace of the story. However, I am impatient when it comes to my fanfiction, so please write more son.

By the way, if you are ever in want of a beta, drop me a line.
AccioBook7 chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You just... did you just abandon this fic? Oh no! I loved it! Please pick it back up! AH