Reviews for Killing Harry Potter
grimmich chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
hahaha oh my god this was actually really funny and cute at the same time, I loved it! it was nice and fluffy :D
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Harry was pretty goddamn OOC but this fic was still pretty guckin' hilarious.
Furrina chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
"A few days later, much to Harry's bewilderment and Blaise's amusement, a severed teddy bear's head turned up in the morning post." Poor teddy.

Zabini's mom is just... EXTRAORDINARY! I love Love LOVED her!
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was just hilarious. His mother is a terrible woman. Terrible, really. I LOVE her !
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Poor teddy. Thanks for sharing.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Lmao. The ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing this story. It was a good break from the monotony of studying.
Crithach chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was certainly amusing. I thought the ending was quite allright, even though Blaise was acting very un-Slytherin-like, and Harry too much the opposite. But no matter, a nice piece of fiction anyhow. Made me chuckle quite a few times.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
-stifled laugher- Really, Moldyshorts? Threatening a TEDDY BEAR? PIFFT! XDDD A part of me thought you meant Theodore Nott, at first - He's sometimes called 'Teddy', and he's usually paired with Blaise... X)
Marikalay chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Funny with an extremely unconventional pairing. I loved it.
Shjsj7732 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is such a cute and funny story! I love it!
Cosmic Blaze chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OMG, I'm so glad I read this! It's so freakin' hilarious! Loved it, faced it, awesome job. :3
D-M likely together chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
the severed teddybear's head did it

you had me rolling over the ground with laughter xD

thanks for the wonderful story!

D-M likely together

p.s. poor teddybear. what did it do wrong in life? xD
The Drowned World chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh, god, that was hysterical! And the fact that the teddy bear *did* get it in the end just made it even more worthwhile!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/26/2009