Reviews for Grace
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is bull, Ron would never do this to Harry and Harry would be devestated if he lost Ron. Also why do they talk like they're from the 17th century is that supposed to impress me? Don't write about characters you don't understand.
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ver powerful, short ficlet. I loved it!
fruit17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
What a great story! So moving! So creepy, and yet so heart-wrenching. And a perfect length! You said just what you had to and no more! I loved it!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was incredible, and quite well written. Good for you.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Uh, eery. I like it! Very well done.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oh my gosh. It's so sad. My eyes are stinging...

I love your writing style; it's quite simple and the dialogue is straightforward and direct, I think that is the kind of thing Harry and Ron would say in that situation. It's hard to imagine Ron becoming a traitor and selling out his friends, but it could happen. I mean, nobody ever suspected that Peter Pettigrew would betray his friends, but he did.

'Finally Ron lifted his eyes in a mocking tone that belied the dull despair in his eyes, “Come to gloat, then? Or perhaps to help me escape?”' - technically Harry did help Ron escape. A quick and painless death was the best option to take, even if Ron had managed to escape his prison cell, he'd still be leading a miserable life on the run. And a quick death in private would be better than...a public hanging. Harry telling Ron about his public execution was awful, why did you write it? Ah well. I suppose it added to the plot and was one of the reasons why Ron chose to take the poison.

I think I've rambled on for long enough. You're probably bored out of your mind. Sorry.

*sniffs and wipes away a tear*

Great story.

QoB
Andrea Rimsky chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
"once we have our Grace forgot,

nothing goes right, we would, and we would not."
savvysuperstar95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ron basically became Peter Pettigrew-wow!
Irethae chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This is ... wow. Amazing work, really. I have no other words.
Rutu chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
THis brought tears to my eyes. . .really, really good!
Ashily chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Beautifully written. I applaud you. I loved the casual dialogue, and the way the story flowed. Excellent job.
LonelyNoMore chapter 1 . 11/18/2005