Reviews for White Reflection
The Coyote chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Do you like my Aang getting sick idea where we see Aang's stuggle to stay alive and we see Dreadwing's choses of life over orders what do you think? If you want to answer that question comment to Transformers prime the last airbender.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
Please update soon. I believe you have more fans than you know.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Awesome chapter, I just loved Eiji in this chapter! Darkness may not be considered good in this season, but Eiji sure is funny, even if it means dealing with a bit of cussing. xD
Oklina chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Wizardmon shall live again! I can't tell you how hard I cried during this episode...and the episode where Wizardmon actually died. He was definitely one of my favorite characters in the show.

Whew! This was a doozy of a chapter. I liked how you paired the anniversary of Setsuna's parents' deaths with the anniversary episode of Wizardmon's death. Very poetic. I got to learn a bunch of new things about Setsuna's past, with more ominous tidings about his relatives and, of course, the shipwreck. And just when things were getting a bit too somber, you threw in Norimasu for a bit of fun. I also liked Yuzuriha. She sounds like a cheerful and sweet little girl.

Just one last thing: what do you mean Eiji was around before Setsuna was born? I mean I kind of figured Eiji was a part of Setsuna, not just some warped personality split gone sour, but if Eiji existed before Setsuna, does that mean he's a separate person altogether? Are we talking reincarnation? Possession? Some half-baked curse cast by a witch? I'm very lost. *laughs* I certainly hope this gets cleared up in the next chapter, because I only have one more to go! And then I have to wait on you to update. :) Looking forward to it!
Oklina chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Got to love Eiji! He's probably my favorite part of this whole story. He's constantly cracking sarcastic comments just when the narrative needs a bit of a break. The Takari scene was just too funny! And should I be worried about the random explosions on school grounds? Haha! Definitely got to love Eiji! And poor Setsuna with spicy food - that was quite an amusing piece of imagery.

I also didn't know that bloodlines were so important in Japan's history. So I found Koushirou's conversation with Setsuna particularly interesting. Over all, great job! After all the action in the last few chapters, this one provided a nice break, a chance to relax and just have fun with some of the characters. Looking forward to the next chapter (and you posted Chapter 13! Wahoo! More for me to read! Can't wait)!
dracula-key chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Great work dude. So sorry it took me a while to reveiw this chapter, but I've been a bit busy.

Nice touch with the 'sexy flanders' spoof, I couldn't help but laugh. I had a feeling that Tsubaki would take part in the whole camping chaperon job. It's good to see that she can see the chemistry between Takeru and Hikari, then again it's not that hard. I also liked the part where Setsuna was doing the work out on the roof, it gave me an idea for a little story to do if I could borrow Setsuna and maybe Tsubaki.
X Author Account Closed X chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Sorry for the late review.

I'm guessing the events of X-Evolution will be repeating themselves in the future. Any chance the Royal Knights will make an appearance?

*smirks* Is there something you want to tell us, Ken?
WarBard chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
After reading up to chapter six and skimming the rest, I'm really dissapointed with this story.

The narritive looked really good, description hit-or-miss yet simple and clean, and there's enough action to break up the 'telling' bits.

But the main character... The main character is such a bore. There's too many strengths and almost no weaknesses, so much so that his karate is so bad-ass that he can bounce mushrooms back at the digimon that threw them. Is there anything he can't do? Does he even need a Crest? Or a digimon for that matter?

He's a very cliche, very obvious character that really doesn't seem realistic or feasible character-wise.

And trying to shoe-horn him into existing canon is another reason why I couldn't read past chapter six. It just doesn't mesh at all.

Sorry that this might sound a bit brash but, it's really disappointing to have a sotry with decent narration get torpedoed by a Gary Stue protagonist and a existing antagonist which pales in comparison.
Oklina chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Sorry for the long wait. University took a real hectic turn in the last month.

I love how you incorporated Setsuna's meditation into the beginning of this chapter! At first I didn't have a clue as what Setsuna meditating had to do with anything, and then you threw in the trapped in an offshore oil platform and gigantic red sea serpent - I couldn't stop laughing. And THEN, of course, Setsuna starts comparing the doom-to-die scenario with conversing with Baku's parents. Got to say, your whole start of this chapter is quite entertaining!

I also liked the Iori and Setsuna bonding. I noticed during the last chapter that the two of them have a lot in common, so it was nice to see more of that in this chapter! And Miyako is just awesome. You've done a wonderful job in portraying her! And lastly, we now have some mysterious woman floating around in the back of Setsuna's head (in addition to Eiji - the poor kid).

Looking forward to reading the next chapter, although it may be awhile again. Sorry about that. Still, this gives me something to look forward to! Oh, and I liked the pictures on deviantart, especially the one of Eiji and Ken from the last chapter! Too funny. Till next time!
Oklina chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Gotta love Black Setsuna - or Eiji as he now wants to be called. A bit of a dirty mouth on him, but funny. It's amazing to read how Setsuna switches to Eiji and then back again. Their personalities are totally different. Makes for a very enjoying show. And Cell Block Tango? I couldn't stop laughing! Also loved Miyako beating up Eiji. Eiji had just finished an epic rampage, and then here comes Miyako with her nerdy glasses and she just knocks him over the head. Brilliant.

The D-Astral special feature was pretty cool too! I remember when I watched Digimon, I always thought it was a bit unbalanced how the kids were limited in their fighting capabilities while the digimon did all the work. And now Eiji can kick butt! Awesome.

And lastly, excellent ending. I practically cackled at the end there imagining Ken's face. Great chapter!
Reiji chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
Face to face with Kaizer Ken?

Well, I think it would be rather intriguing if Eiji would spout trash talk and verbal ridicule that would hurt the young Digital tyrant's ego. :) If there'll be an attempt of a whiplash... Since Setsuna/Eiji is probably much more physically stronger, I can say he'd easily snatch it and yank it out of Kaizer Ken's grip. Something to add insult to injury, reducing Kaizer Ken into nothing more than a whining and disillusioned misguided fellow who just lost his "fang".
Oklina chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Haha! Oh I remember that oven scene! Still makes me laugh.

I loved the whole dynamic between Setsuna and Baku. It was very well written. Amazing descriptions, as always! They were colorful and vivid and I felt like I was right there with Setsuna the whole time. The fight scene was easy to follow, vibrant, and exciting. Great job!

And Black Setsuna! I had forgotten how much I liked him. He was delightfully evil. And last, but not least, great ending line!

I hope you’re feeling better! I haven’t had my wisdom teeth out yet, but I’m recovering from a minor surgery myself right now, so I know how you feel. And let me say, ice packs? Couldn’t live without them.

Loved the chapter! Can’t wait to read the next one!

~Oklina
dracula-key chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Awesome work. This was a great way to get the year started, espeacialy with Chinese New Year just around the courner. I can't help but wonder who is going to be that someone who helps Setsuna. I wasn't too surprised about that bit about Eiji exicting before Setsuna was born, with the principles of Yin and Yang. That new feature Setsuna's D-Astral is so awesome, is there nothing it can't do?

Happy year of the Dragon.
X Author Account Closed X chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Someone's a fan of Beast Wars, yessss...

Ouch, talk about Disproportionate Retribution. But then again, Akiko really should've known better.

Usually reborn Digimon have no memory of their previous life, so I'm afraid Tailmon's going to be in for a disappointment...that is, unless you're planning on pulling an Agumon-from-Savers.
dracula-key chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Awesome work, I've been wondering when the next update would come around. I felt like I was going to die laughting at that scene when Setsuna made that "phone call" when Kari and Tk anouced they had plans. :3 Keep it coming.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »