Reviews for Izumi's Song
Kuran.Akarixx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is wonderfully written, and I loved the plot. I read the manga ages ago and I can't recall if they had a background story for Izumi or not but yea! Keep on writing more FMWS stories! (:
sayaka nakamura chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
aw! its so sweet! i like this ending. I've only read the manga, so it's a bit different from what i know. So is izumi's story, but it was still good. it would be good if the shinigamiiz really did become angels.
cherryblossoms24 chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
That's just feel like crying now...It was amazing..I felt the emotion...Bravo! Bravo!
Chibi Fye chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
0o0 I really love it ** aw! poor Izumi! Personally, I prefer the Izumi of the manga than the one in the anime, he looks a bit cold. You have to read it!

only one thing if you didnt knew. His name is Izumi Rio, but everybody calls him by his surname Izumi : Izumi-kun, Izumi-san, Izumito...

In the manga, he kills himself when being a child of six years by leting a train run him over. What he only wanted is to be called by his name and that his mother avoided his death...although she just stared how he died...

bla bla bla!

this is a really good fic! fave it if I have space, if not i put it as alert _
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
This is beautiful. It doesn't matter to me in the least that it bears no resemblance to Izumi's manga past. As someone said, the manga and the anime really seem like two different storylines with the same characters. Izumi himself is different between the two things, and I think this is perfectly believable for his anime self.

I enjoy the way you reference all the old music and such. So many people know nothing about music from past eras. I also love how things are portrayed with Izumi as a gentleman, and there isn't any random jumping in bed with him and Hitomi or something like that. :) It's a breath of fresh air from a lot of the views one finds in stories these days.

I have to be honest, I've been getting depressed at the lack of really well-written Full Moon stories. I started at the front of the section and went backwards, and found this. It kept me riveted with each chapter, the way you wrote the characters being so human, the details, the wonderful balance between the details and the dialogue... I'm favoriting this, and I will look up the Ellen Brand person's stories.

I love how the epilogue offers such hope! The conversation between Meroko and Izumi was really sweet, and I loved seeing how you wrote for a mature Meroko. I think Izumi's been in character too.

The only lingering question I have is a bit of an odd one... Where's Jonathan? XD
Jojo chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
I'm so glad they got their happy ending! I was really depressed when Meroko became an angel and Izumi was left to suffer. I like the ending you made. Good job!
taeza chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
this story is so sad but so good! even though i'm loading episode 42 of full moon, i can't stp reading!
The Bunny Queen chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
i loved this story and it did make me cry at one point. but while i'm still typing this, i'm still crying. i loved your story so much that i'm crying! i don't normally cry after reading something as good as this.

i absoulutely loved it! please continue writing!
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
beautiful story, i love it. poor izumi :(

i havent seen the anime yet, though i have read the manga and know all of izumi's real past. even so this was just as enjoyable although both pasts are about equally depressing. at least he lived longer in this one ;

great job!
Kaikuu chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I understand how you feel about not really knowing the back story. This may even be better than the real story! I want to do a back story of Hakkai from Saiyuki, but I don't know if it's in the anime or manga. And, someone commented on how you were wrong. Who cares? That's why it's a FANFICTION. And why would Izumi be a Shinigami if he GOT HIT BY A TRAIN? That's not scuicide in my definition. That may be how the book is but then the BOOK would be WRONG.

Magnificent. Golden stars pour vous. *hugs a billion*
Kaikuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This story is amazing. I have always loved Izumi, but this puts it in a whole new perspective. I feel a low clenching in my gut as I read this. I can't mumster words to describe how much I much I love this story.
Lightning-Dono chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
This was one of the most gorgeously written FMwS fanfics I have ever laid eyes on and had the pleasure to read. Merry Christmas to you (late, that is) and I loved this fanfic!

*adds to C2 community*
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Poor Izumi-kun! I feel so bad for him! He's one of my favorite characters! Great chappie! Keep up the awsome work!
Yami-Nabe chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
Oh dear god, this was so beutifull! U_U It was so sweet, so heart wrenching. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt on the verge of vrying this very moment. I love this so much, its going striaght to my favorites. _

Thank you very much for this story, I hope to see more from you luv'. _~
Yami-Nabe chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is great and well written. Im enjoying it so far but I want to cry because Izumi is one of my favorites . . .

You and I are kind of alike, ive only read the manga ive never seen the anime X_x Nyu