Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
Oh my gosh, this was the cutest story ever!
Pluto chapter 6 . 9/29/2017
Well done.
starja chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Fantastically written, had me laughing loudly more than I have for a while.
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 6 . 7/17/2017
Omg I loved this...do they kiss?hopefully
xzxzxzx chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
I was laughing so hard the whole way through it and my mom kept giving me the strangest look, probably 'cause I sounded like a dying pig.
Brovo my good writer, Brovo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Very, realistic. I like this story so far. No grammatical errors. This is a pretty good story Would recommend for girls. I give this 4.5 stars. Great Job!
ptv0280 chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
hilarious as hell you write amazingly!
The fanster chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
Aw sooooo nice n funny! You have a grrrreat sense of humor! ;)
The fanster chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
THAT'S SOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY
i CAN'T EVEN SAY IT
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
Couldn't Adonis technically be bb's nemesis, 1 many fights, both went "beast mode", and obviously only beast boy could have beaten him
Krusher chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
This is hilarious. I'll definitely be checking your profile for more TT fics.
PimDreamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Oh my God. I just started it. And I just understoodcheeky cheeky
PimDreamer chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I haven't even read it yet. The 'Where no man has gone before part' is making me laugh. I'm intrigued!
Bbrae chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
How cute was that?! Amazingly cute! Amazing fluff I cant believe how cute it was. I am crying of happiness. Recommended. Im making an account just for this story to add to my favorites. I loved it. Beautiful amazing and sweet fluff. I cant believe it. It grabbed my heart and filled it with more blood to make it pump faster and happier. Loved it. Recommended.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Dude im barelly going to 3 and this is cracking me up! XD. Its so funny! Like poor bb they wont leave him alone XD. Ok ok (catches breath) (giggles) ok...on to...3 (burst out laughing)