Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Pluto chapter 6 . 9/29
Well done.
starja chapter 1 . 8/23
Fantastically written, had me laughing loudly more than I have for a while.
TheFanFictionSuckerIsMe chapter 6 . 7/17
Omg I loved this...do they kiss?hopefully
xzxzxzx chapter 6 . 7/11
I was laughing so hard the whole way through it and my mom kept giving me the strangest look, probably 'cause I sounded like a dying pig.
Brovo my good writer, Brovo
Very, realistic. I like this story so far. No grammatical errors. This is a pretty good story Would recommend for girls. I give this 4.5 stars. Great Job!
ptv0280 chapter 6 . 5/4
hilarious as hell you write amazingly!
The fanster chapter 6 . 4/15
Aw sooooo nice n funny! You have a grrrreat sense of humor! ;)
The fanster chapter 2 . 4/15
THAT'S SOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY
i CAN'T EVEN SAY IT
Couldn't Adonis technically be bb's nemesis, 1 many fights, both went "beast mode", and obviously only beast boy could have beaten him
Krusher chapter 3 . 1/8
This is hilarious. I'll definitely be checking your profile for more TT fics.
PimDreamer chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my God. I just started it. And I just understoodcheeky cheeky
PimDreamer chapter 1 . 1/5
I haven't even read it yet. The 'Where no man has gone before part' is making me laugh. I'm intrigued!
Bbrae chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
How cute was that?! Amazingly cute! Amazing fluff I cant believe how cute it was. I am crying of happiness. Recommended. Im making an account just for this story to add to my favorites. I loved it. Beautiful amazing and sweet fluff. I cant believe it. It grabbed my heart and filled it with more blood to make it pump faster and happier. Loved it. Recommended.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Dude im barelly going to 3 and this is cracking me up! XD. Its so funny! Like poor bb they wont leave him alone XD. Ok ok (catches breath) (giggles) ok...on to...3 (burst out laughing)
Bbraefan867 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016