Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
The fanster chapter 6 . 4/15
Aw sooooo nice n funny! You have a grrrreat sense of humor! ;)
The fanster chapter 2 . 4/15
THAT'S SOOOO FREAKIN FUNNY
i CAN'T EVEN SAY IT
Couldn't Adonis technically be bb's nemesis, 1 many fights, both went "beast mode", and obviously only beast boy could have beaten him
Krusher chapter 3 . 1/8
This is hilarious. I'll definitely be checking your profile for more TT fics.
ImaBee101 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my God. I just started it. And I just understoodcheeky cheeky
ImaBee101 chapter 1 . 1/5
I haven't even read it yet. The 'Where no man has gone before part' is making me laugh. I'm intrigued!
Bbrae chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
How cute was that?! Amazingly cute! Amazing fluff I cant believe how cute it was. I am crying of happiness. Recommended. Im making an account just for this story to add to my favorites. I loved it. Beautiful amazing and sweet fluff. I cant believe it. It grabbed my heart and filled it with more blood to make it pump faster and happier. Loved it. Recommended.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Dude im barelly going to 3 and this is cracking me up! XD. Its so funny! Like poor bb they wont leave him alone XD. Ok ok (catches breath) (giggles) ok...on to...3 (burst out laughing)
Bbraefan867 chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
*Foe
Bbraefan867 chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Wouldn't Adonis be more of an arch for than control freak? I mean they have fought more than once, both been in "beast-mode" and beastboy was the only one who could beat Adonis
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Love your story. I laughed so hard and I loved this story with all of my heart. Please keep writing.
Jakeros chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
I don't usually read fics like this unless someone scores (just kisses - pervs!), but this fic, nay, this chapter made this all worth it.
My absolute favorite part of this fic was when raven came to BB's rescue - literally. And getting star to go along with it? It was beautiful.
I could totally see raven reacting that way too, especially if she was falling for BB. Because who would screw with you when your admirer was a half-demon empath that could quite literally send you to another dimension?
Anyways, I'm faving this.
Write on!