Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Bbrae chapter 6 . 8/9
How cute was that?! Amazingly cute! Amazing fluff I cant believe how cute it was. I am crying of happiness. Recommended. Im making an account just for this story to add to my favorites. I loved it. Beautiful amazing and sweet fluff. I cant believe it. It grabbed my heart and filled it with more blood to make it pump faster and happier. Loved it. Recommended.
Dude im barelly going to 3 and this is cracking me up! XD. Its so funny! Like poor bb they wont leave him alone XD. Ok ok (catches breath) (giggles) ok...on to...3 (burst out laughing)
Bbraefan867 chapter 6 . 7/11
*Foe
Bbraefan867 chapter 5 . 7/11
Wouldn't Adonis be more of an arch for than control freak? I mean they have fought more than once, both been in "beast-mode" and beastboy was the only one who could beat Adonis
Lord Mushroom Kat chapter 6 . 7/9
Love your story. I laughed so hard and I loved this story with all of my heart. Please keep writing.
Onyx2589 chapter 6 . 4/17
I don't usually read fics like this unless someone scores (just kisses - pervs!), but this fic, nay, this chapter made this all worth it.
My absolute favorite part of this fic was when raven came to BB's rescue - literally. And getting star to go along with it? It was beautiful.
I could totally see raven reacting that way too, especially if she was falling for BB. Because who would screw with you when your admirer was a half-demon empath that could quite literally send you to another dimension?
Anyways, I'm faving this.
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 5 . 4/17
Johnny depp.
I literally lost it right then, XD XD
Onyx2589 chapter 3 . 4/17
Lol poor BB. XD.
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 4/17
Famous last words XD
Nice freakin story man. Like, damn. I never thought I could like a romance story so much without a kiss. You ended this just perfectly! I cant really see anything that could be improved on really. I mean, their characters are spot on. You should fix teen titans go on being OOC because then, you could make teen titans great again. (Like how Donald Trump is going to make America Great Again XD) Amazing story!
-SS
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 6 . 2/17
Cute, Funny.
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 6 . 2/7
Man another chapter plzzzzzzz?!
I love them together and man I agree with Raven's emotions he is hot, sexy beast
Lord Sicarius chapter 6 . 2/1
Not to mention the in depth plotline and monolouged were astounding! I like how everything was pieced together
Lord Sicarius chapter 6 . 2/1
First off, I would like to state that I am a very picky man. I tend to notice small errors and flaws in every aspect of writing; especially the fluidness of one's style. With that being stated, I must say this is THE best BBRAE FanFic I have read out of all of them. The way you captured both Beast Boy and Raven's personalities were beyond exceptional. The writing itself was comprehensible, well thought out, and smooth. Most other FanFics I have read lacked these things. However, this had perfect wording and description. My only complaint is that you ended it without a more climatic ending I was hoping for. While it was indeed amazingly constructed, I felt the ending should have consisted of a more romanitic finish; both physical and emotional. I wanted to see them and their relationship completely advance, and them obviously at least kiss. Overall, great FanFic. I do hope you continue off of this one, or at least write out page 327 haha. (Although I know this was made over 10 years ago)
HunterMoore chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Really wonderful.