Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Harmonious Wolf chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
What is on page 327? And why is it Happy's favorite page? These questions keep me reading ;). ~Har~
MaxandFang101 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
That was EPIC. Hilariously EPIC. I will probably still be laughing for the next twenty years. XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
You're a guy? I actually never would have thought that, seriously. Not a lot of guys write stories on here. But that doesn't change the fact that this story is so funny my grandma looked at me strangely when I started to laugh out loud. And my grandma is crazy. :) But I guess only a guy could write from that perspective, huh? Everytime you think Beastboy can just go home, his day just keeps getting worse. XD you are one hilarious dude. D
Cheerio168 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This was hilarious! Everyone was so in character I thought I was watching the show...well, maybe not actually watching the show but you catch my drift right? Anyways, I love, love, love it! The ending was perfect, since a kiss would have been too rushed. And I must admit I'm a little bit curious as to what's on page 327...
FF8cerberus chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This story was an amazing read. Love what happened to Robin and Cyborg.
FF8cerberus chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I admit I want to know what's on page 327. This story is so hilarious. I love it.
greasrs chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
AMAZING! I loved it! Such an amazing story. I laughed my pants off when i read this story! ONe OF ThE BEST!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Dude this story totally had me smiling and laughing while I was reading the whole thing! Great job :D
Victoriancuddler chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
i totally loved this fic!

you write pretty damn well

it make me almost cry at the end

youre rigth a kiss betwen them so soon would be weird

xD

you should write more, people always enjoy good writing fics and, for me, they are rare on fancition... But i got lucky engouth to find you, KazunaPikachu and Magma 823... Make me a HUGE favor... Dont stop writing, will you?
Tony555 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
awesome
invader gir chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I love the first chapter is is so funny
stephanie chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
your right! I't was a great ending. I loved this story!

I almodt stayed up for 3 whole nights trying to finish

it! My dad had to force me off of the

though you might not get this, If by the slight

chance that tou get theis I would love if you wrote another!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I really liked your ending. I don't think it was too tame or anything. It actually seemed realistic. I really liked your story. :-)
THE ONE FREAK chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
dude i really want to see what happy was takling about on pg 327
musicman159 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Very very funny. Lol, I love the part with Dug at the end. I cann't believe that he sent them the video. Absolutly hullarious.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »