Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
nikkideephantom chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
i love this! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Okay, I just gotta say that this has to be one of my favorite fanfics EVER. It was utterly HILARIOUS and adorable, and very descriptive. Overall, it was plain epic:) Meet your newest fan: moi!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
OMG! LOL to the MAX! XD
Penny ToughGirl chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD OMG, they were talking about their butts and BB! I was laughing sooooo hard! Oh, Crude, you're hilariously pervy! You guys broke Raven...
Penny ToughGirl chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD ROFL This is SOOOOO funny! I LOVE how you included everyone that he made contact with! And his whispering fail? AWESOME! I bet the dude's gonna die from embarrassment:) Man, this just isn't BB's day! I'm in love with this story
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I LOVED this! This was hilarious and cute! Awwww, Beastboy's so annoying but so sweet! I can't wait to see how his quest goes:)
Harmonious Wolf chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
What is on page 327? And why is it Happy's favorite page? These questions keep me reading ;). ~Har~
MaxandFang101 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
That was EPIC. Hilariously EPIC. I will probably still be laughing for the next twenty years. XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
You're a guy? I actually never would have thought that, seriously. Not a lot of guys write stories on here. But that doesn't change the fact that this story is so funny my grandma looked at me strangely when I started to laugh out loud. And my grandma is crazy. :) But I guess only a guy could write from that perspective, huh? Everytime you think Beastboy can just go home, his day just keeps getting worse. XD you are one hilarious dude. D
Cheerio168 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This was hilarious! Everyone was so in character I thought I was watching the show...well, maybe not actually watching the show but you catch my drift right? Anyways, I love, love, love it! The ending was perfect, since a kiss would have been too rushed. And I must admit I'm a little bit curious as to what's on page 327...
FF8cerberus chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This story was an amazing read. Love what happened to Robin and Cyborg.
FF8cerberus chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I admit I want to know what's on page 327. This story is so hilarious. I love it.
greasrs chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
AMAZING! I loved it! Such an amazing story. I laughed my pants off when i read this story! ONe OF ThE BEST!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Dude this story totally had me smiling and laughing while I was reading the whole thing! Great job :D
Victoriancuddler chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
i totally loved this fic!

you write pretty damn well

it make me almost cry at the end

youre rigth a kiss betwen them so soon would be weird

xD

you should write more, people always enjoy good writing fics and, for me, they are rare on fancition... But i got lucky engouth to find you, KazunaPikachu and Magma 823... Make me a HUGE favor... Dont stop writing, will you?
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »