Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
That was wonderful! Such bad luck you gave poor beast boy! *Cackles with glee* And Raven's emotional mutiny was very well handled. You are aewsome! lol

~Orin
mydirt09 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
He slowly flew down the aisle, looking for the box that matched the piece given him. But try as he might, he couldn't help but notice what he was reading. Wings? What the hell do they need wings for? And why are the labeled light and heavy? What difference does weight make? And what... NO! Stop thinking about it. Don't read, just look for the match. Just look for... wait! There it is! That's what I need!

ROTHFL
Denalien chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
XD "“That's the same one I use. It's the only thing I've found that can keep me from looking like I have spiders trying to crawl out my nose.”"

My gosh,i can't breath,...call..the ...hospital! xD
wings in the night chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
OMG that was so good and so funny:P
Redios chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Damn, there are so many good things about this story that I'm not sure where to start. In any case, allow me to say that the premise for this story is a simple one, and is not the reason why I love this story so much. No, when it comes down to it, it's the little things that, in my opinion, set this story apart from most others.

First off, it was funny. No, scratch that, it was completely hilarious. It actually made me laugh out loud, and it takes a damn funny story to do that. As soon as I read the line about Beast Boy's type of person being "really a very small demographic," I knew that this story was something special. And I was right. Beast Boy's idea of Robin's train of thought; nose hair trimmers; Control Freak's enthrallment with said nose hair trimmers; Jason's whipping motion; Robin's Slade fetish; the oh-so-subtle irony of Beast Boy's remark that "it's not like we put all our missions on a Saturday morning cartoon;" Happy asking Raven to draw page 327; all these moments and more were flat-out hilarious. And the Beast Boy angst as a whole was amusing.

And yet, you managed to weave in romance into all this. I admit that I was a tiny bit disappointed with the mildness of the ending, but I suppose that you were correct in assuming that a more passionate ending would have been out of place. And besides, you had enough fan service and "fluff" in the rest of the story to satisfy me. I'm mainly talking about the discussion in Nevermore about Raven's butt and the book of erotic dreams, and there's also Beast Boy's defense of Raven against the theater employee, not to mention plenty of blushing (I'm a sucker for blushing) from both parties, so I'm not complaining. In fact, I thought that the ending was actually very sweet, if not intense. It left a good taste in my mouth.

I also liked how you constantly and consistently varied your vocabulary - it always seemed as if you picked the right words while avoiding ones you'd used previously. It's amazing how much a limited vocabulary can hold back a story, but it's not something that's really noticeable until you've read something like this, and then look back and see what you've been missing out on. And one more thing; I thought you tied up loose ends very nicely. The cardboard label that Raven gave Beast Boy was brought back when Starfire did the laundry. The nose hair trimmers that Beast Boy inadvertently acquired showed up again. Etc.

All these things add up to one amazing experience. Honestly, this is the best Beast Boy and Raven romance story I have read so far, and that's saying a lot, since I have read hundreds of them. It was humorous, it was cute, it lacked tragedy and graphic violence, it wasn't so complicated that everything went over my head... yes, this is just the kind of story that I like. Raven wasn't the only one with a smile on her face after hearing of Beast Boy's ordeal. Thanks for writing, and keep up the good work.
talapadme chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
To a very wonderful author:

This story has perfectly balanced taste between romance and comedy. I can't believe that I guy wrote this to be honest. It is refreshing to know that males are actually interested in writing stuff that girls don't mind reading, and I will definitely be reading more of your stories soon. Look for my reviews and congrats on a job well done.

~Talapadme, Your newest fan
Andrew chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Of all the Beast Boy/Raven stories I have read, this one has to be the funniest. I definitely enjoyed the last chapter. It was absolutely hilarious. I hope you continue to write stories like these. Thank you for making a story that was a pleasure to read.
Supernatural Goddess chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Hilarious. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Truly enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely not a story I'll be forgetting any time soon if ever.
KazunaPikachu chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Whe! I loved this story too! :3 At first, I didn't think it would go for so long. I mean, the entire story was based on just one day! X3 But still, it was funny and productive, with no real boring points at all. I do feel kinda sorry for BB though. Sigh. Poor guy. Every single time a problem kept popping up, i'd be like 'groan, not again...' XD

But yeah, trust beast boy to do something as simple as purchasing an item from the store to turn it into something far more complicated and energy-sapping XD I loved how he was serious about the whole thing as well! Like infiltrating and plotting when he was actually just going to buy THAT (yes, i'm reluctant to say it too (T.T)) I think you've put a few guys off from ever buying THEM theirselves because of this XD I felt like the story had some sort of underlying warning: No males are able to purchase feminine products without suffering a fate of scarred embarrassment, unending humiliation and bad omens XD

Anyway, yeah, i liked this story too X3 I also liked the bit where BB was in the park and robin called on those communicator thingies and the only excuse he had for being at the park was 'I had to go pee!' That cracked me up! XD Okay, long review. need to wrap this up :3

It awesome and i loved the non-rushed ending. And yeah, i'm glad you didn't make them kiss. That would have been too weird since only a day had passed ;) Loved it!

- KP out
Z1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
I just finished the story, and I have to say that I thought the ending couldn't of ended better, Awesome ending. I am new to the sight as of last week and I've been reading a quite few Titan Tales, I hope soon enough I will Wite a Novel of my own, so I ask if you have any friendly advice? Anyway, I have one last thing to say (Repeat and I Quote):

'Dude it was totally worth it...'

Sincerely, Z1
HONEYMUSTERD chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
AQUALAD FOR...WATER!
volleyballchick94 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
I would like to know what was on page 327...
Stellar Rose chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
DUDE!I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DREAM 327 WAS!
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
nice fic so far
Juleskat101 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
aw...bb loves her! i betch ya $10 happy is either doing a happy dance, or reading/watching entry 412! lol 'tis so cute
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »