Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
AzurexJen S chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It was a hilarious, slightly romantic, and very enjoyable. What else could it need? Okay maybe a little more romance, but other than that I found the story and its ending to my satisfaction. Completely loved the book idea! Congrats on making and finishing this fantastic piece of work.
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Okay I so love this chapter, especially towards the end. ;3
AzurexJen S chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
That was hysterical! I'm really loving this story so far, and as many Titan fics that I have read none have been this funny. And just to take a shot, I would say you are a girl(no offense if I'm wrong).
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Man I knew it! After reading the summary and title I just knew that's what was going to happen. But what happens next is a mystery to me, so on with the show!
DeathProofHero chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Alright, first I'd like to say, that while a kiss at the end might have been something people were looking for, as was I till about the middle of this chapter, I think your ending was perfect. Secondly, my favorite part(s) in this story were the scenes in Nevermore, and the fight With Control Freak. (kudos on the Dirty Hairy reference, loved it _) And thirdly, this whole fic was extremely well writen with a wonderful plot. I applaud your great scense of humor as well. Anyway, freakin awesome!

~DPH
Nitachi chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was well written, in-character, and just extremely enjoyable. Possibly one of the best Teen Titans fanfictions I've ever read. I really had fun reading it.
YourMoosyFate chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I know this was written a bit ago, but I love how you had Affection and Knowledge fighting...for a crush, that's about right :D Then the way that you had Timid and Brave side...it was done in a very clever way!
Queen of Black Cats chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
I must say, for being written by a boy, I thought it very accurate. (Evidently I'm a girl) Poor Beastboy, but then again, I know how Raven feels, having spilled that crucial bit of info to Beastboy so he could run that dreaded errand. I especially pity him when he accidently announced to whole store that he was buying 'necessities' for Raven. I know he felt because I've done stupid stuff like that. It was really well written though ;)
Matryoshka Doll chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Okay I have NO clue where you got this idea,but it is HILARIOUS!
diedandwenttoheavenhell chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
my head practically exploded when bb said all that on the cashier mic. then showed my freind and we just about died laughing for nearly an hour. nice setup. freind says, dud you need to write more. that was really good.
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
That was wonderful! Such bad luck you gave poor beast boy! *Cackles with glee* And Raven's emotional mutiny was very well handled. You are aewsome! lol

~Orin
mydirt09 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
He slowly flew down the aisle, looking for the box that matched the piece given him. But try as he might, he couldn't help but notice what he was reading. Wings? What the hell do they need wings for? And why are the labeled light and heavy? What difference does weight make? And what... NO! Stop thinking about it. Don't read, just look for the match. Just look for... wait! There it is! That's what I need!

ROTHFL
Denalien chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
XD "“That's the same one I use. It's the only thing I've found that can keep me from looking like I have spiders trying to crawl out my nose.”"

My gosh,i can't breath,...call..the ...hospital! xD
wings in the night chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
OMG that was so good and so funny:P
Redios chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Damn, there are so many good things about this story that I'm not sure where to start. In any case, allow me to say that the premise for this story is a simple one, and is not the reason why I love this story so much. No, when it comes down to it, it's the little things that, in my opinion, set this story apart from most others.

First off, it was funny. No, scratch that, it was completely hilarious. It actually made me laugh out loud, and it takes a damn funny story to do that. As soon as I read the line about Beast Boy's type of person being "really a very small demographic," I knew that this story was something special. And I was right. Beast Boy's idea of Robin's train of thought; nose hair trimmers; Control Freak's enthrallment with said nose hair trimmers; Jason's whipping motion; Robin's Slade fetish; the oh-so-subtle irony of Beast Boy's remark that "it's not like we put all our missions on a Saturday morning cartoon;" Happy asking Raven to draw page 327; all these moments and more were flat-out hilarious. And the Beast Boy angst as a whole was amusing.

And yet, you managed to weave in romance into all this. I admit that I was a tiny bit disappointed with the mildness of the ending, but I suppose that you were correct in assuming that a more passionate ending would have been out of place. And besides, you had enough fan service and "fluff" in the rest of the story to satisfy me. I'm mainly talking about the discussion in Nevermore about Raven's butt and the book of erotic dreams, and there's also Beast Boy's defense of Raven against the theater employee, not to mention plenty of blushing (I'm a sucker for blushing) from both parties, so I'm not complaining. In fact, I thought that the ending was actually very sweet, if not intense. It left a good taste in my mouth.

I also liked how you constantly and consistently varied your vocabulary - it always seemed as if you picked the right words while avoiding ones you'd used previously. It's amazing how much a limited vocabulary can hold back a story, but it's not something that's really noticeable until you've read something like this, and then look back and see what you've been missing out on. And one more thing; I thought you tied up loose ends very nicely. The cardboard label that Raven gave Beast Boy was brought back when Starfire did the laundry. The nose hair trimmers that Beast Boy inadvertently acquired showed up again. Etc.

All these things add up to one amazing experience. Honestly, this is the best Beast Boy and Raven romance story I have read so far, and that's saying a lot, since I have read hundreds of them. It was humorous, it was cute, it lacked tragedy and graphic violence, it wasn't so complicated that everything went over my head... yes, this is just the kind of story that I like. Raven wasn't the only one with a smile on her face after hearing of Beast Boy's ordeal. Thanks for writing, and keep up the good work.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »