Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
THE ONE FREAK chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
dude i really want to see what happy was takling about on pg 327
musicman159 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Very very funny. Lol, I love the part with Dug at the end. I cann't believe that he sent them the video. Absolutly hullarious.
Guptanation chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
awesome man... just awesome
nekoken chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Great story especially liked the ending. Though I wish there was more interaction between BB and Rae but can't always get what you want lol but I guess that can be a good thing.
New Dragon Rider chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
No, I like the ending without a kiss. You're right, it would have been too fast.

This was a really cute story! The characters were all pretty true to form, it was a novel idea, and well-writen. Very funny, too. :)
zcoop chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
To tell you the truth, this is the best FanFic I've ever read!
Beautiful Jade chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
This was so funny! This is only the second chapter and I already love it!
tabby chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
i loved this chapter it was the best

BBxRAE fan
AzurexJen S chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
It was a hilarious, slightly romantic, and very enjoyable. What else could it need? Okay maybe a little more romance, but other than that I found the story and its ending to my satisfaction. Completely loved the book idea! Congrats on making and finishing this fantastic piece of work.
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Okay I so love this chapter, especially towards the end. ;3
AzurexJen S chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
That was hysterical! I'm really loving this story so far, and as many Titan fics that I have read none have been this funny. And just to take a shot, I would say you are a girl(no offense if I'm wrong).
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Man I knew it! After reading the summary and title I just knew that's what was going to happen. But what happens next is a mystery to me, so on with the show!
DeathProofHero chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Alright, first I'd like to say, that while a kiss at the end might have been something people were looking for, as was I till about the middle of this chapter, I think your ending was perfect. Secondly, my favorite part(s) in this story were the scenes in Nevermore, and the fight With Control Freak. (kudos on the Dirty Hairy reference, loved it _) And thirdly, this whole fic was extremely well writen with a wonderful plot. I applaud your great scense of humor as well. Anyway, freakin awesome!

~DPH
Nitachi chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was well written, in-character, and just extremely enjoyable. Possibly one of the best Teen Titans fanfictions I've ever read. I really had fun reading it.
YourMoosyFate chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I know this was written a bit ago, but I love how you had Affection and Knowledge fighting...for a crush, that's about right :D Then the way that you had Timid and Brave side...it was done in a very clever way!
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »