Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Confuzzle333 chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
As I have told you, I've decided to keep reading. 3

Ok, the rest was very good, loved it. The ending was a nice change actually. As you pointed out the kiss would have been to rushed and unrealistic, especially since they're affection was never actually said to eachother. So the ending was perfect.

Also, when Starfire got the whole "send your underwear" thing, I'm pretty sure she would have known that the guy was a perv. xD That's just me, but I think by now she'd know and be a bit ticked, but you still protrayed it nicely without making her seem dumb. You even said that she wasn't dumb, that she was just naive about the customs. (Nice to know some people understand this. -_- You can find a good rant on my profile about how some people make Starfire look like a idiot.) You explained why she thought like that (That some earthlings collected strange things.) instead of just throwing it out there without explaining why she thought that, which made me happy.

Overall, nice story. :3 Loved it, it going to be in my Favorites. Poor Beastboy went through alot. Jump City will be talking about it for years xD

P.S: LOVED Raven's Happy emotion. x3
Confuzzle333 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Ok, this story was really good until you degraded Robin like that. Robin isn't THAT obssessed where he'll think stupid stuff like that. If that happened he'd think it was Control Freak, end of story. He doesn't think everything is Slade you know, and he doesn't go completely stupid when trying to stop Slade. He'd KNOW that was butter on the popcorn. There's a difference between stupidity and obssession. And he wouldn't be tricked into the whole "watch a movie" thing either. I mean, that was dumb. He wants to stop Slade but he isn't a complete idiot when doing so either. Robin can rationalize still. He may try to stop Slade at all cost, but not when he starts to think BUTTER on POPCORN is some trick by Slade.

So basically...that ruined the story for me. :/ Big time. I probably won't be reading the rest. Besides that...the first part of the story was funny.
ravenousdarkness chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
I just want to tell you that your fanfic made me laugh the hardest I have ever laughed IN MY LIFE! You could have killed some people with this...I'd better go lie down now, my head hurts.
Torph chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
One of the best TT stories I've ever read. Really, this goes in my top three favorites. It sucks that I didn't stumble across it until just now, despite the fact that it's been finished for over a year. Anyway, nice work.
Ravenmist'Always chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
best. raven. beastboy. ever. loved. this. story. YOU ROCK! My favorite teens titans story! You are a GREAT writer.
Zaber chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Dude, it was totally worth it... reading your story I mean. That was, by far, the BEST fanfic I have ever read, EVER! Not to mention the FUNNIEST! Lmao, "I can't breath!", "Ow, my sides hurt" funny. I do , however, think it would be great if you could write 1: An Epilogue One-Shot to pick up right where it left off. You know, Them going to the pizza shop, funny moment, awkward moment, at the pizza shop, funny moment, awkward moment, going back to the Tower, awkward moment, just outside the Tower, REALLY awkward moment, "fluffy" moment and back to the common room, REALLY funny moment with Rob and Cy still stuck to the wall, THE END , and 2: A One-Shot named "Page, 327". Need I say more? Thanks again for the great fanfic. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future especially "these" two that I REALLY hope you write.
Beautiful x lie chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Hahaha i love this story

very cute and funny

keep writing!
RisenGrave chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Bloody awesome story. It didn't have the cliche jumping-into-eachothers-arms ending that is so common these days. Hilarious yet with good writing. You are an awesome writer. Keep it up

RG
KrRcksMySx chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
Wow! That was so good! They were deffinately in character!

KrRcksMySx;b
Unbidden Terror chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I've read this a million times and I still love it!
Latiwings chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
very good.
encoder chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I have to tell you, I hate BBXRae pairings, but this was the best fanfic I ever read. Period. Funny, well written, its got everything. This is the only story where I could believe a BBXRae pairing and it was beautifully done. Congradulations.
inq101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
This story deserves a well thought out, witty review, but I'm sure everything has already been said.

Nice story, I like.

Tom
reader chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
well written. good job.
Christina chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
Awsome story, loved it! But im still curious what was on page 327. Hehe I may never find out but thx for writing the story, it was one of the best ive read and keep up the GREAT WORK!
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »