Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
msdarling chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
that was soo cute

i really liked it!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Great job, man! I've loved it since the beginning and the ending was as great as everything else. This chapter was hilarious- as was the rest of the fic- from start to finish. Bravo!_
IGAF-kun chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
I am glad to see you udate this fanfic. _ It had been a while, but I think the ending was worth the wait.

Incredible chapter, wonderful ending, and the overall story was hilarious.

I'll be looking forward to more Teen Titans Fanfics from you.
MonkeyD.Beast chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
I liked the way you ended it, there wasn't a real kiss scene but that 's ok, you get the hint that their getting closer together, and going past friends. I liked this story very much, nice job.
Charys of the shadows chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
i'm not disappointed in the ending at all, i like it coz its sweet! i love this fic! x
6StringSamurai13 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
My friend...this may have been the best ride I have ever had with a story on I don't think I've seen another TT story that has so captured the feel of the series so perfectly, or the personalities of the characters so well. I LOVED the first scene where we got to see the changes in Raven after she realized that she did in fact care about him. The part where he staggered in was so cute, especially when Raven went all Florence Nightingale on him :-D. The dialogue was perfect.

LOVED the bit with Starfire. I like how you made us think he'd made it through the whole ordeal without anybody finding out what happened. I can imagine the talk she had with Raven...it must have been hillarious. Then you went to where Cy and Robin actually figured it out; that scene was GENIUS. Raven's reaction was perfect; of all the people who'd come to BB's defense, it was perfect. I loved it when she scolded them, that was a wonderful piece of dialogue, and then when Raven tricked STar into feeding them...that was GREAT.

I loved the last scene where BB was hoping to bring things bcak to normal between him and Raven but instead finally realized that maybe it was a good change. The last scene...the imagery was perfect; very emotional, and just...so picturesque. Cute last paragraph, and I know I've said that EVERYthing was cute about this chapter, but it was just so well done.

I will say that I expected a bit more in terms of bb/raven...but I think that would cheapen the whole experience of the story. I like how it's up to us to think about where their relationship goes from now on.

Again, if you keep up good work like this, then I must ask that you write more BB/Raven fics in the future :-D. Hope to see more from you soon!
TDG3RD chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Wonderful ending to your story. You were right in that a kissing scene at that point would've felt rushed. Heh, I'd almost say I felt sorry for Robin and Cyborg... except they deserve what they're going to get.

Once again, great job, and I can't wait for your next story.
TopKat chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
*falls about all over the place*

that...that was lovely. a lack of a cliche, a wonderfully funny take (throughout the whole story) and a wonderful, wonderful fic. going on my favourites for sure!

loved it. i'll miss it, now it's gone...but such is life ;D

the robin jokes made my day
AirGirl Phantom chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
This story is really amazing! I think the end was PERFECT! You're right, a kiss scene would've seemed to rushed. Especially for Raven.

I can't wait to see more stories from you. I'm sure they'll be excellent!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
ahh how cute! I loved the ending!

Cheers!

Ravenmasteroftele!
Mortal Guardian chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
No doubt this was a wild chapter. But it was a good chapter too. Two thumbs up for the entire story.

The end of this chapter was nicely written, too, with the whole "Raven's smile" bit.

About how long it took you to write it... I'm just glad you didn't abandon it.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
HAHAHAHAHA!

wow...LOL

I was literally laughing from beginning to end...and I'm talking about almost to the point of tears...that was incredibly hilarious but what makes it so great was that it had not been some meaningless story just written for giggles

NO...this story had purpose and MAN am I glad I got to read it...It had me blushing the whole way through

*applause*...

I love BEASTBOY...and ReaXBb ..._ I'm going to be smiling all day because of this story

*FAVES*
General Rage chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Perfect ending. Like the graduate. You made us wonder about exact where Beastboy and Raven will probably go with these newfound emotions. I don't think I the usual 'I love you' make out ending would have worked for me. You did a good job my friend and look forward to seeing how your othe rfics pan out. Perhaps a lemon fic revealing exactly what is on page 327? I'm sorry I have a dirty mind. Instead I hope to see a possible sequel for this story. But do what you want, I won't force you. I enjoyed reading this and can't wait for more.
Sasscreech chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
An awesome ending to an awesome story! You're by far one of the most talented authors on this site. I liked the ending. As you said, it wasn't the big climatic kiss scene, and we've all written our fair share of them, but you're right, that does seem rushed. Who kisses before they even go out on two or three dates? Not many people, that's for sure :). Anyway, kudos to you. I'll be waiting to read your next piece .
Tarah21300 chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
AW! _ How sweet! Great job with the ending, and you're totally right-Raven isn't really the one to kiss so unexpectedly. Great work keeping her in character, by the way! She's definently one of the hardest of the characters to depict. Also love the naive sentiment about Starfire! (Ahw, poor Cy and Rob ;p)Anywayz, this was a great fanfic, and I'm hoping to see more! XD
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »