Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Wrath chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I loved it.
Pyrobee chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
sigh...I loved this. It made me laugh my ass off and then sigh at the end from its sweetness. I really wish it had been longer, but it was good anyway. And the kiss would've been too rushed. I agree there. Anyway, great job.
Candygoth chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Oh my goodness that was so good! Totaly worth it...the perfect ending line w00t this was a great fan fic you hit them all right on the money...and the underwear thing I was in awe yay for you!
Da-Guru chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I really liked the ending. I thought that it really suited the characters involved. Two social misfits like BB and Raven wouldn't have a dramatic kiss scene like most people like to write. This one turned out much more subtle than that. And I liked it.
BlueTitan chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Wonderful story. Such attention to detail throughout the whole story, making the quality of your work so consistent. Every aspect about the story hangs together so well. And you kept the characters to the degree of believability, which is a true skill in fan writing. You have no idea how much I enjoy stories written with this much care and detail. With so many oneshots, and other rushed stories somewhat lacking, yours definitley stands above so many. It was a priveledge to read the work of an author of your calibur, and I hope to look for more from you in the future.

*bowing in respect*
lesjeux chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Very nice story!Keep up the good writing!_
Dakyu chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Fantastic, i look forward to more of your writing!
Egglette chapter 6 . 5/26/2006

You have to be the funniest person on the face of the Earth. You had me laughing so hard, people stopped and stared. -Not- a good thing while you're in a library...-slumps lower in seat-

Cyborg and Robin were hilarious. That is gold. But they got what they deserved. -feminine sniff-

Great story! I hope you've got another one comin' along!
Ryuneko-chan chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
That...was...AWESOME! I love how you write and I strongly agree on how all the fics shouldn't end with that rimantic kissy stuff! Your fic was extremely awesome! What was your inspiration? I bet it was something extremely cool!You're so lucky to have that kind of modivation to write. People like you make me love this site and they make me want to come back more! Unfortunately for me, I have to write with a romance seen at the end because my friends make me write fanfiction. It's so sad. I look forward to your reply! Bye!

The Heavens' Answer chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
absolutely beautiful. So well written it's amazingly inspiring. I wait... love how you ended it. Just a smile. NO kiss, kiss is too typical, I don't know why I put that in my poorly written fic, it was a spur of the moment thing I guess. But I love this story. Really. I never say that. BUt it's true , I do. Amazing.

THere's nothing else to say except that I hope you keep writing.
msdarling chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
that was soo cute

i really liked it!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Great job, man! I've loved it since the beginning and the ending was as great as everything else. This chapter was hilarious- as was the rest of the fic- from start to finish. Bravo!_
IGAF-kun chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
I am glad to see you udate this fanfic. _ It had been a while, but I think the ending was worth the wait.

Incredible chapter, wonderful ending, and the overall story was hilarious.

I'll be looking forward to more Teen Titans Fanfics from you.
MonkeyD.Beast chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
I liked the way you ended it, there wasn't a real kiss scene but that 's ok, you get the hint that their getting closer together, and going past friends. I liked this story very much, nice job.
Charys of the shadows chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
i'm not disappointed in the ending at all, i like it coz its sweet! i love this fic! x
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »