Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Wow, this fic is totally awesome. It was short, only 5 chapters long, but the chapters were long so that made up for it. Nice job.

Ax3 work
x.guitarpunk.x chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
awesomeness! i loved it! it was so cool... yeah you're right... if they kissed it would have been too quick too soon... i mean... actually... no i don't know what i mean so i'll just shut up and go...
SugarHighNutcase chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
That was excellent. I'm glad you chose this ending rather than the typical, mushy I-just-realized-my-feelings-for-you-let's-make-out-now scene. It worked better, I think, and was much more in character. The story was quite funny, overall. Hilarious in parts, simply amusing in others. It was well done. Terrific work!

:-)

SHN
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I finished calculus early, and a break was very welcome. Anyway, since I do pride myself on honesty:

I do like your ending. The big dramatic kiss scene- hardly ever in character. It works much better to have a subtle scene, as you showed. The pair works much better without the sudden EMS (Enthusiastic Makeout Session- scary in its frequency).

I don't know how you made this work, to be honest- if I tried to use just one plotline with this much of a length... I don't know what would come out, but you kept a relatively simple plot thread moving with only a few moments of what-was-that-again. (Please understand that it's a very good story- I'm being picky on purpose, since you'd like improvement.) Since this is humor, that makes sense. If you want to try something not fully based on humor (always a tricky subject), I would recommend an additional line of plot.

I must say that I was a touch concerned to hear of a guy writing anything involving PMSing- most guys have very little understanding of that time. You pretend no expertise- good. All girls are different- and I certainly would be careful around Raven. Cyborg and Robin were let off easy- Raven's very creative.

I like the ending best- it ties everything together, and lacks the dreaded EMS. Since it's late (and I didn't intend to do any reading, but this sounded too interesting to pass up), I'll stop here- this is a great start, and I hope that you have another story coming up soon.
Melthree chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I really wanna know what was on page 327...

But, anyway, great story! It was cute, amusing, and well balanced. Hooray for you!
Cain chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Are you female?
C-Diddy chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
This is one of the best and funniest BB/Rae fics I've ever read. Excellent job!
Dystant chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
My pesky curiosity is demanding I ask what happened on page 327, despite the high probability that you wont divulge this precious information.

However, page 327 aside, this is a fantastic story. I salute your exquisite imagination!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Perfect. The dialogue was realistic, the action was well narrated and the fate of Cyborg and the Boy Wonder was fitting. :)

And you're right. A kiss seems like a bit much considering how is was only that morining that she hated his guts. So it was well balanced and sweet to have it end with a smile. :)

Well done.
Sapphire Moondust chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Aww... It was so cute!
Nightmare chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
wait... ur a dude? i am sorry ut i find that really hard yto believe. It was a pretty god story but i doidn't like it that much, i am sorry but it just dosn't seem like the Titans i am sorry, but it was still really well writn and really good. UR A DUDE! no offence but u do not sound like a guy, are u a girl? no guy? ah this hurts me head! please go to World of Nightmares and send a message clearing this up thanx
Overactive Mind chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Superb. A wonderfully executed fic, everything synched up. This could've been an actual episode of the show if it was on Adult Swim. The humor, the action, the romance, everything was excellent (especially the filthworm scene.) This fic more than earns a spot on my favorites list. A virtupie (guaranteed magic-free) goes to you for your efforts. I'll be sure to check out your other work.
Lust For My Enemy chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
WOW...Okay I must say now that, that is officaly my favorite BB/Rae fic. Great Job!
XxmylastbreathxX chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
hehe funny story i was laughing through the whole thing.
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
This was a perfect ending, everything from Beast Boy needing Raven's help, to Cyborg and Robin's taunting and Starfire finding out, and the ending with Raven's smile was just perfect. I also like how you didn't skip out on having the other Titans find out, and Starfire's little problem with that guy wanting her underwear.
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »