Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
dragoon-bane chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
oh my...

what did poor bb get himself into?

this is a great fic! im laughing every 10 seconds at all the awkward situations lol.

cant wait till the next update!
Anime Chick009 chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
pretty funny pretty funny plz update soon.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
i love your story! Please update soon!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
your story is great! I love it!
bb and rae chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Funny humor, and very emmberresing, please continue.
Hero and Bob chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Man, I almost got banned from the computer for laughing too loudly and annoing my mom :D

Definately worth it thoug!

wouldn't dream of criticising our spelling, 'cause mine's defenitely worse ;D

I did tell you I love you, didn't I? I LOVE YOU!

Bare with me, I'm European and nuts.

Kisses, hugs and whatever you want!

Hero
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Dude, it came out great. It really, really did.
Digicowboy chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Heh, cool. A very, very funny story, and don't I just feel sorry for BB by the end of this chapter? I especially loved BB trying to get into character as Robin, it had me cracking up. Good work!
gothic goddess 14 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
i LOVED it. that has to be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. aw poor Beastboy i feel sorry for him. Update soon please i really can't wait!
Artemis 85 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
ahahahahhahhahhahahaah (wipes away tear)a crap this is funny update soon can't wait to read the rest.
MILLER High Life-91 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Awesome story. Very-very well written and funny too. Every guy who reads this (including myself) will now know what the worst-case-scenario is and now know what not to do in that sitution. Thank you very much! Keep it up.
xObaby05Ox chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
OH MY EFFING GOSH! Thats so embaressing! Lol I'm a girl and I get nervous just walking down the "girl" section in the store. BB's bold...bold and brave...
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
OMFG great story! Lol so funny. I'm gonna read this like 10 times

great!
nightmare car chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
this is a great story!

man this would be all over the jump city news... if there was a jump city news media of course.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
irony is really crueol to beastboy. The one time he has everyone laughing is the one time he dos't want it. Out of curiosity why isn't rae leaking if she doesn't have tampons
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »