Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
nightmare car chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
this is a great story!

man this would be all over the jump city news... if there was a jump city news media of course.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
irony is really crueol to beastboy. The one time he has everyone laughing is the one time he dos't want it. Out of curiosity why isn't rae leaking if she doesn't have tampons
Erratic Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
wow... way to thoroughly embarass Beast Boy! i love it!
Sasscreech chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Hahaha. This story has cracked me up. It's hilarious. I love it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Funny
IGAF-kun chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
I love it! This story is hilarious! _ Man BB just made it worse every time he tried to hide it... Keep up the great work!
Nos482 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
oh my god that was so hillarious have an Idea for you have it announced on the news right when beast boy gets back home and the others are around..
Tac03e11hp chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
omg ti is soo funny i won't stop laughing for a week. i give this chapter out of a 10.. a 9.9 it is one of the best stories i ahve evere read. i can't wait until the next chapter. hey can you read my story and reveiw it. any ideas on it but beleive me my story will never be as good as yours.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Great! Will review better next update. Sorry!
Dr.Cube chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
O man...the ending...wow...ARG! that i would be paging dr. K 2...lol very good update soon lol!
pinkprincess chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
ah! that was fricken great! i so was lauging the whole way through! it was hilarious! ah! i'm so freaking out right now! it was great!
the Desert Fox chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
"Clarence Darrow had Leopold and Leob, and who do we have?" - Adam Schiff

"Beavis and Butthead." - Jack McCoy

Now that was a funny chapter. Poor BB having to deal with all of that. Hopefully Rae will give him a big wet one when he returns. 'ey BB if you think that's bad, wait 'til the other Titans find out about it.

Keep up the good work.
blaze-firestorm chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
you... are... GOD. i don't htink i've laughed that hard in my entire life. keep up the EXCELLENT work!
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
That was soo AWESOME! Poor Beastboy, Katie is right 'he is so adorably clueless' I cant wait for the next chapter!
crazybritoutforevange chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
POOR GUY! I feel so sorry for him. It was kinda fubby though. Great fic, please contine
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »