Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
locker87 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
That was so flipin funny, oh my GOODNESS! I cracked up! Great story, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Peace, tranquility, cookies and such. Cause I'm cool like that.

chi .
animezebra chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
I am rolling on the floor laughing...oh my goodness...poor Beast Boy! One of these days I'm going to send my boyfriend out to buy tampons for just to see what will happen to him...oh wow...that was brillaint. It really was. Update soon, please!
Iuz the Old chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Holy Crap! This is so hilarious I think I burst my spleen laughing.
thelostlolli chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
lol. Even though I am a girl, I can imagine how embarrassing it was for BB.

Very nice.
Behind The Disguises chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Oh, wow, that was hilarious! I loved it! I think I died from laughing!

Nose clippers. I didn't even know that they existed!

I love your writing syle! Update soon, okay? YOU ROCK!
StickLad chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
lol. Thats great. Update soon...Later!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Oh, my goodness! I laughed so hard during this chapter that sprite came out of my nose! So funny! Man, poor Beast Boy.
Miss Apollo chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
another hilarious chapter! please update soon!
CalliopeMused chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
The poor, poor boy- you must have a love for him, to torture him so heavily. It's a good thing that Raven's worth all the hassle, even if he made it worse for himself constantly. Very in character, very funny, very nice- I always love finding unapologetically funny stories.
dannyspudge chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
grammar nazi's arwe funny though. you can nearly hear them scream when you post a poorly puncuiated response. im amazed beast boy didnt have a heart attack. poor guy. post again sonn damm you.

ATGS chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
I would say the story has come out very well. As it stands, this is one of the most enjoyable fics I've read in a while. I couldn't stop cracking up throughout the entire chapter. Definately looking foward to the rest.
Firenze2000 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
WalkieTalkie chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Tampons! XD Moohaha!
Girl from the Ashes chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh God, man. I'M even afraid about going to the "feminine products" section, and I'm a girl. o.o;

(Mwahahaha... I made my dad go. O People were staring at him like crazy.)

So, I CAN JUST IMAGINE what Beast Boy's going to go through. Just think of all the old ladies with the two-ton purses that are going to whack him! O
rune chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Damn do i feel sorry for him.

This is a good story, keep up the good work.

Update soon.