Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Digicowboy chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Heh, cool. A very, very funny story, and don't I just feel sorry for BB by the end of this chapter? I especially loved BB trying to get into character as Robin, it had me cracking up. Good work!
gothic goddess 14 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
i LOVED it. that has to be one of the funniest things i've read in a long time. aw poor Beastboy i feel sorry for him. Update soon please i really can't wait!
Artemis 85 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
ahahahahhahhahhahahaah (wipes away tear)a crap this is funny update soon can't wait to read the rest.
MILLER High Life-91 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Awesome story. Very-very well written and funny too. Every guy who reads this (including myself) will now know what the worst-case-scenario is and now know what not to do in that sitution. Thank you very much! Keep it up.
xObaby05Ox chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
OH MY EFFING GOSH! Thats so embaressing! Lol I'm a girl and I get nervous just walking down the "girl" section in the store. BB's bold...bold and brave...
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
OMFG great story! Lol so funny. I'm gonna read this like 10 times

great!
nightmare car chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
this is a great story!

man this would be all over the jump city news... if there was a jump city news media of course.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
irony is really crueol to beastboy. The one time he has everyone laughing is the one time he dos't want it. Out of curiosity why isn't rae leaking if she doesn't have tampons
Erratic Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
wow... way to thoroughly embarass Beast Boy! i love it!
Sasscreech chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Hahaha. This story has cracked me up. It's hilarious. I love it. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Funny
IGAF-kun chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
I love it! This story is hilarious! _ Man BB just made it worse every time he tried to hide it... Keep up the great work!
Nos482 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
oh my god that was so hillarious have an Idea for you have it announced on the news right when beast boy gets back home and the others are around..
Tac03e11hp chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
omg ti is soo funny i won't stop laughing for a week. i give this chapter out of a 10.. a 9.9 it is one of the best stories i ahve evere read. i can't wait until the next chapter. hey can you read my story and reveiw it. any ideas on it but beleive me my story will never be as good as yours.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Great! Will review better next update. Sorry!
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »