Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
ThePerksOfBatman chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
This chapter had me laughing for God knows how long. I loved it. XD
andIJDC chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I just loved Raven's interactions with all her emotions- especially with Happy XD
and now I'm especially curious about page 327!... and the dream with Beastboy and Aqualad... :D
andIJDC chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Too freaking hilarious! XD
Why worry about someone else embarrassing you when you can just as easily embarrass yourself with half the effort and twice the results...
sweetiepie Amy A chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
This was hilarious I couldnt stop laughing. It was so sweet and I LOVED IT!
BB is so cute and he was so funny in the store couldnt stop laughing :D
detrametal chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad I was alone today, I nearly choked laughing. amazing fic
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
What was on page 327?
InsanitysCandy chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Looooooooved it so kawaii my teeth hurt 3
necro-wulf chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
This is straight gold.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
"... how bad could it be?"
Seriously, BB?
That's as bad as saying, "What could possibly go wrong?" You've guaranteed yourself an adventure with that statement. Not a good one.

The title of this chapter says it all, but you really nailed it with his innocent little, "They have kinds?"

Also, it is not quite accurate for her to say that he's going where no man has gone before. Those of us who have been married for a number of years have, from time to time, been required to purchase Feminine Products for our wives. It's not really as scary as you make it out to be ... although for BB it might produce a life-long trauma.

This should be good.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
:-)
little.lost.panda chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This story was so perfect! (Let's be honest, any story with Raven's emoticlones in it is bound to be good) but how you handled the dynamic of Raven and BB's relationship changing bit by bit, even if most of it was shown from Raven's side, and then concluding with that amazing realization of Beast Boy's in the last chapter...I loved this story. :-)
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Oh god... what is on page 327!? I NEED TO KNOOOOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
What's on page 327?! I need to know!
let's get laid chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This was an awesome story XD
Daniel1996 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013