Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I was amazed at how well written this story was. There were very few mistakes when it came to grammar. This was one of the best stories I have read on this site.
Notapuppet chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
OMG that was perfect! And that end! I loved it! Great job and I love the part where it's like •beast boy, beast boy, bb, bb, Johnny depp, bb,bb,bb, bb, bb, aqualad, bb, bb, bb, bb and aqualad• that was perfect an I laughed so hard (and I apologize for spelling errors I typed this on my I pod)
CleoArrow chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Congratulations on a job well done. I could not stop laughing several times throughout this story and had to stop multiple times to catch my breath. There's always that hilarity of the awkwardness males go through when dealing with feminine products, and you did a perfect job of capturing it. Thank you for a wonderful story!
BBxRAEshipper chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
OMG I DON'T CARE HOW OLD THIS IS BUT IT IS SWEET,ADORABLE, A LOT OF OTHER STUFF!
BUT I LOVE THIS!
And how a sorta simple day turned into a 6 story chapter! I only wish u made them have a kiss (but then again like u said it wouldn't match YET!)
And was it just me or was Robin REALLY OOC? I mean he was a little weird about control freak and Slade.
I really enjoyed this and i know its common when Rae sees or meets up with her emotions but that was BEYOND CUTE!
Well enjoy your day, i have to do homework NOOOOO!
Atomicity chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Oh man. The entertainment value just kept going up a level. I enjoyed the scene with Michael the most ("Does that make you a hero too mommy?" lol).
Montydragon chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
I loved every word of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
It might just be because of how many times its mentioned in this chapter but i kinda want to know whats on pg. 327. Lol. This story is hilarious. Especially for guys (Like myself) who have had to get tampons for their girlfriend or wife before.
Montydragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
"How bad could it be?"
FAMOUS LAST WORDS.
Ema chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove it!
D.T. Mars chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Not sure if I reviewed this before, but this was awesome! Haha! It was hilarious and undeniably adorable!
NeverTheMindless chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Liked it.
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
This ending was perfect. Having Raven and Beast Boy walk into the sunset arm in arm was a great way to express the change in their relationship. Having a kiss scene would have just dragged it out.
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
This story is so well written. It had me cringing with secondhand embarassment.
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah awwwwww
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
BB had one hella day, but atleast he has Raven at his side.
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »