Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
... a ... boy... wrote... that?... realy? as in for real? naahh... well maby? i am very... :/ confused what. in. the. world. did. i. just. read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
May God have mercy on Beast-boy's soul.
Raja-Ulat chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I almost feel sorry for Robin and Cyborg, LOL.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I don't care if this is a few years old im still wrighting a review. THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved it. You have some serious wrighting skills!
bodyaches chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. It was the first I've read since taking a very long hiatus that I've actually loved, the first that I've favorited in a long, long time! I'm almost disappointed that there are no more chapters, but it was so well-written, so funny, and so cute that I can't be upset about anything.
pikminbiomaster chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
BRAVO! BRAVO! exquisite beast boy truly is a gentleman. T-T I also agree with you that the smile seems alot more natural then if they had kissed, plus just the image of bb and raven walking with arms interlocked was good enough for me. P.S. for those that wanted a kiss go back to chapter 5 and start re-reading the little part about ravens dream youll get the kiss and then some.
pikminbiomaster chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
ummmmm, i dont want to sound like a perv but could i hear some more of that book, particularly page 327, btw if you wrote yourself props, it acheived the goal of being a sex dream. AHEM now then on a more mature note it felt like of emotions were dispoportionate, last ch. she froze cause crude said she liked BB but when knowledge reads her a rather descriptive and slighlty degrading episode of sexual embrace between her and beast boy she just stutters abit and goes "so?" otherwise it was excellent, on a side note is buying a tampon that embarassing?
Princess mAlice chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Perfect!
Princess mAlice chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
The bag is supposed to be brown! Lol
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Bahahaha! Love it!
raexbeastboy fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Sex yeah
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
That was so cute and I am so glad that Raven whooped The boys butts for being arse buckets.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
GREA STORY. WRITTEN BY THE UNKNOWN POTATO
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I was amazed at how well written this story was. There were very few mistakes when it came to grammar. This was one of the best stories I have read on this site.
Notapuppet chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
OMG that was perfect! And that end! I loved it! Great job and I love the part where it's like •beast boy, beast boy, bb, bb, Johnny depp, bb,bb,bb, bb, bb, aqualad, bb, bb, bb, bb and aqualad• that was perfect an I laughed so hard (and I apologize for spelling errors I typed this on my I pod)
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »