Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
FAMOUS LAST WORDS.
Ema chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove it!
D.T. Mars chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Not sure if I reviewed this before, but this was awesome! Haha! It was hilarious and undeniably adorable!
NeverTheMindless chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Liked it.
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
This ending was perfect. Having Raven and Beast Boy walk into the sunset arm in arm was a great way to express the change in their relationship. Having a kiss scene would have just dragged it out.
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
This story is so well written. It had me cringing with secondhand embarassment.
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah awwwwww
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
BB had one hella day, but atleast he has Raven at his side.
Haebris chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Entertaining and well written if not somewhat ridiculous. You went into the characters thoughts often enough and your vocabulary is broad enough as to prevent the reader being forced out of the narrative, through too much repetition. Some of the characters personality traits were exaggerated but only for comic effect which made me laugh but made some of the premise seem out of character with the established fictional (this fic) and actual world (the show) of the Teen Titans. For example buying tampons in a supermarket being as embarrassing as being dared to buy condoms which proclaim your love of the Third Reich on the side.
Blue Raven7349 chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Ok now that I finished I can really give it a review. Well, what can I say. It was funny, no one felt OCC, and the ending was simply adorable. Overall, great story
Blue Raven7349 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Omg DUDE I cannot stop laughing lol And im barely on the third chapter... Too funny lol hilarious XD
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It was funny, entertaining, and well written.
EMA with one m chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
This story is great! A very unusual plot and very funny, too!
kittykatkaitlin chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
I love love loved this story and I really enjoyed reading it. It was super funny as well and as a girl I thought that what Beastboy was super sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Please make a sequel I looooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeddddd this story
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »