Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Kaliya14 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
The part on chapter 5 with control freak was so funny I was lmao
BB and Rae chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
For ur first time it was very awesome but u have to work on ur ending it kind look like u were in a rush to end this beautiful story
Braelyn Briar chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read. I was quite literally laughing out loud. I spent so much time smiling while reading this that my cheeks hurt. This was very well written, my props to Beast boy's gloriously unlucky day. This was, in a word, awesome!
writewords chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
hehehe, so adorable!
jessistentialism chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
fantastic tale! i truly enjoyed it :)
tilliquoi chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
my parents split, and I remember the dirt time I spent summer at my dad's house (He and my mom live about 500 mi apart). Well, at one point, he had to go to the store for me for just this reason, even if he was groaning and whining about it. It was hilarious, even if I did feel a bit bad for sending him there. It wasn't as if I could get them myself, though.
Anyway, this was so hilarious. I could almost feel BB's pain during thoae really embarrassing scenes. I loved this.
Oceanmelodies chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
definatly one of the BEST bb-rae fics ive ever read
Oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwwwwww! that is sooo SWEET
LamontCranston1066 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Mighty fine piece of work. One of my favorite stories. I come back to it often.
alikelystory chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Who else wants to read page 327?
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, makin kin of a big deal about it. I've gone to get my sisters and girl friends feminine hygiene products several times. It's really not something to make a fuss about.
Jd91 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Love the ending. The non dramatic kiss makes it better. The kiss would have been cliche/ corny.
JD91 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
PIMPIN SICK. Lol, it was an interesting story. I thought it was exceptionally well thought out. Loved the tampon thing. Why guys fear them so much I'll never get, but it's funny. Reminds me of when I saw this girl at school throw one she colored with red marker at a guy. It was disgusting...yeah I so probably shouldn't have mentioned that. Oh well lol still funny.
greaterthanthree chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
'I think we broke her.'

Best goddamn line I've read all night, and I've been trolling all the BBRae communities I can find. Usually I save reviews for the end of a story, but I think this one kinda deserves an exception for exceptional use of the mirror. Usually people just spam it and have Affection pop out from behind some tree. Or, worse, toss all of the emotions out, make it BB's fault, and somehow make Raven jealous of Love/Lust/Affection/Violet/Purple Cloaky Raven. Shudder.

Nice work on Chapter 2, by the way. I was in hysterics from around the second paragraph. I can't help feeling quite bad for Beast Boy, though, even though not checking whether the phone was on or not was pure idiocy on his part.

No visible grammar errors, decent side plot, in-character characters, true to genre...I proclaim this an excellent job so far. Thanks for a good read.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 6 . 8/13/2012