Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Looooooooved it so kawaii my teeth hurt 3
necro-wulf chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
This is straight gold.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
"... how bad could it be?"
Seriously, BB?
That's as bad as saying, "What could possibly go wrong?" You've guaranteed yourself an adventure with that statement. Not a good one.

The title of this chapter says it all, but you really nailed it with his innocent little, "They have kinds?"

Also, it is not quite accurate for her to say that he's going where no man has gone before. Those of us who have been married for a number of years have, from time to time, been required to purchase Feminine Products for our wives. It's not really as scary as you make it out to be ... although for BB it might produce a life-long trauma.

This should be good.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
:-)
little.lost.panda chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This story was so perfect! (Let's be honest, any story with Raven's emoticlones in it is bound to be good) but how you handled the dynamic of Raven and BB's relationship changing bit by bit, even if most of it was shown from Raven's side, and then concluding with that amazing realization of Beast Boy's in the last chapter...I loved this story. :-)
KirliaGirl1999 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Oh god... what is on page 327!? I NEED TO KNOOOOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
What's on page 327?! I need to know!
cuponoodles chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This was an awesome story XD
Daniel1996 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
nice story. good ending.
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
"I think we broke here." This is fantastic. I cannot wait to see how this plays out.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So much fun. I really loved this.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Hey Coeus, thanks for posting this entertaining and charming story. It's several years old and I don't know if you're still keeping tabs on the reviews, but I'll share my thoughts anyway.

In general, this was a lighthearted and very amusing read. With all of the long and involved stories posted in the Titans community, it's nice to have something like this. The Titans were mostly in-character, except where you purposely exaggerated their flaws for comic effect. Robin was hilarious when he thought Slade had to be involved in the movie theater fiasco! And then you snapped him back into his 'true' character later on, and it was good to see him back as his normal self (and making fun of Beastboy).

Although it was all amusing, I do feel like the first few chapters dragged on. Sure, it was funny to read about Beastboy's adventures while pursuing the allusive tampons. But the characters he encountered were uninteresting to me. To be fair, I usually don't enjoy original characters, not that there's anything wrong with them in principle.

On the other hand, the latter half of the story was a lot of fun! Raven's conversation with the various emotion homunculi has been done many times before, but yours was... well, charming and lighthearted. Admittedly, the whole 'Beastboy crush' came on pretty randomly. From an outsider's perspective, Raven is just sitting around, zones out for a while, and then suddenly has a crush on the green dude. But hey, it's for fun.

Beastboy's fight with Control Freak was great. The dialog felt like it could have come right out of the show, and there was just enough combat to change the pace a bit, without dragging on. And nice use of the nose hair trimmers! I totally forgot they existed!

Finally, your conclusion was very well-executed. First, we set up with some good old-fashioned Titans banter. You know, the good stuff: the guys' mockery, Raven's threats, and even Starfire's cooking. Then we finally see how Beastboy and Raven will come together. And the interaction was fantastically believable. Beastboy feels unsettled and defaults to his comedic gestures, which allows Raven to passively accept those gestures without being directly outgoing. The very last paragraph (which summarized the story in Beastboy's mind) was unnecessary, but as far as I'm concerned, the story ended with the line just before it.

I obviously won't hold you to your claim of responding to every review. But if you do want to respond, I'd be more than happy to do a little back-and-forth.
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
That was an incredible story. From beginning to end it was the perfect combination of embarrassment and humor. (I'm a girl, so I can identify with almost everyone [except Robin and Cyborg they were complete jerks.], and I was surprised to find out you were a male and not surprised at all.) the ending was perfect, and you were right, a big kiss would have rushed the story and ruined it. It is original, and I prase you for that. Keep it up and hope to see more of your stories soon.
Laryn Carter chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This is absolutely amazing! You are a hilarious writer,it is wonderful. Please update ASAP!:)
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »