Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Daniel1996 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
nice story. good ending.
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
"I think we broke here." This is fantastic. I cannot wait to see how this plays out.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So much fun. I really loved this.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Hey Coeus, thanks for posting this entertaining and charming story. It's several years old and I don't know if you're still keeping tabs on the reviews, but I'll share my thoughts anyway.

In general, this was a lighthearted and very amusing read. With all of the long and involved stories posted in the Titans community, it's nice to have something like this. The Titans were mostly in-character, except where you purposely exaggerated their flaws for comic effect. Robin was hilarious when he thought Slade had to be involved in the movie theater fiasco! And then you snapped him back into his 'true' character later on, and it was good to see him back as his normal self (and making fun of Beastboy).

Although it was all amusing, I do feel like the first few chapters dragged on. Sure, it was funny to read about Beastboy's adventures while pursuing the allusive tampons. But the characters he encountered were uninteresting to me. To be fair, I usually don't enjoy original characters, not that there's anything wrong with them in principle.

On the other hand, the latter half of the story was a lot of fun! Raven's conversation with the various emotion homunculi has been done many times before, but yours was... well, charming and lighthearted. Admittedly, the whole 'Beastboy crush' came on pretty randomly. From an outsider's perspective, Raven is just sitting around, zones out for a while, and then suddenly has a crush on the green dude. But hey, it's for fun.

Beastboy's fight with Control Freak was great. The dialog felt like it could have come right out of the show, and there was just enough combat to change the pace a bit, without dragging on. And nice use of the nose hair trimmers! I totally forgot they existed!

Finally, your conclusion was very well-executed. First, we set up with some good old-fashioned Titans banter. You know, the good stuff: the guys' mockery, Raven's threats, and even Starfire's cooking. Then we finally see how Beastboy and Raven will come together. And the interaction was fantastically believable. Beastboy feels unsettled and defaults to his comedic gestures, which allows Raven to passively accept those gestures without being directly outgoing. The very last paragraph (which summarized the story in Beastboy's mind) was unnecessary, but as far as I'm concerned, the story ended with the line just before it.

I obviously won't hold you to your claim of responding to every review. But if you do want to respond, I'd be more than happy to do a little back-and-forth.
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
That was an incredible story. From beginning to end it was the perfect combination of embarrassment and humor. (I'm a girl, so I can identify with almost everyone [except Robin and Cyborg they were complete jerks.], and I was surprised to find out you were a male and not surprised at all.) the ending was perfect, and you were right, a big kiss would have rushed the story and ruined it. It is original, and I prase you for that. Keep it up and hope to see more of your stories soon.
Laryn Carter chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This is absolutely amazing! You are a hilarious writer,it is wonderful. Please update ASAP!:)
krostovikraven1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
r u kidding? itwas amazing. in fact i found it came shorter than i expected. man! u do have great sense of humor. now im just sad that there is only one more chapter.
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
and who better than a male to explain in such a detail how embarrassing would be for a guy to endure such a task as going to the supermarket for nothing more than tampons, hahaha. either out of the goodness o their hearts, obligued, blackmailed or otherwise hipnotized in order to do such a task. nothing better than a males point of view. thank you for not having ay retrictions withing your parameters. great story.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
hey dont worry about,, the tripd to her mirror are suppoused to be mentioned as a routine, just as much as Raven going every morning to prepare her tea, read for a while and meditate. just as easy and expected as breathing. and by the way, i know you have not updated at least this story,(i haven't gotten to the last chapter yet so idk if the story is completed) in like omg at least 7 years. but still the story is great. i hope you have not stopped writting altogether and find somemore of your work. is great.
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
omg i cant stop laughing...
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
awkward! but very sweet. what boredom can do and make you do hahahaha. i love it already.
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
ijust love your work. detailed, engaging...everything i look for in a story to keep me entertained. i love to read as well and to say that that is my favorite pass time would be an understatement. i jst hope you keep writting. you know your characters so well i an just picture every scene. thank you for sharing your stories.
Rainbor123 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
LOLOLOLOL Brave... i was practicly hypervetalating by the time she got fininshed speaking
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok read the tittle KNEW it giggled my way throught the whole chapter :)
aangismyhomie chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This was so brilliant in so many different ways, I don't even know where to begin! The ending was tender, the beginning was perfectly in character, the middle was gut-bustingly funny (Robin tracing everything back to Slade was PERFECT), and despite it's slightly mature premise this really would make a rather stellar episode.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »