Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
krostovikraven1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
r u kidding? itwas amazing. in fact i found it came shorter than i expected. man! u do have great sense of humor. now im just sad that there is only one more chapter.
krostovikraven1 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
and who better than a male to explain in such a detail how embarrassing would be for a guy to endure such a task as going to the supermarket for nothing more than tampons, hahaha. either out of the goodness o their hearts, obligued, blackmailed or otherwise hipnotized in order to do such a task. nothing better than a males point of view. thank you for not having ay retrictions withing your parameters. great story.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
hey dont worry about,, the tripd to her mirror are suppoused to be mentioned as a routine, just as much as Raven going every morning to prepare her tea, read for a while and meditate. just as easy and expected as breathing. and by the way, i know you have not updated at least this story,(i haven't gotten to the last chapter yet so idk if the story is completed) in like omg at least 7 years. but still the story is great. i hope you have not stopped writting altogether and find somemore of your work. is great.
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
omg i cant stop laughing...
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
awkward! but very sweet. what boredom can do and make you do hahahaha. i love it already.
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
ijust love your work. detailed, engaging...everything i look for in a story to keep me entertained. i love to read as well and to say that that is my favorite pass time would be an understatement. i jst hope you keep writting. you know your characters so well i an just picture every scene. thank you for sharing your stories.
Rainbor123 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
LOLOLOLOL Brave... i was practicly hypervetalating by the time she got fininshed speaking
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok read the tittle KNEW it giggled my way throught the whole chapter :)
aangismyhomie chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This was so brilliant in so many different ways, I don't even know where to begin! The ending was tender, the beginning was perfectly in character, the middle was gut-bustingly funny (Robin tracing everything back to Slade was PERFECT), and despite it's slightly mature premise this really would make a rather stellar episode.
artmysaviour chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
The part on chapter 5 with control freak was so funny I was lmao
BB and Rae chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
For ur first time it was very awesome but u have to work on ur ending it kind look like u were in a rush to end this beautiful story
Braelyn Briar chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read. I was quite literally laughing out loud. I spent so much time smiling while reading this that my cheeks hurt. This was very well written, my props to Beast boy's gloriously unlucky day. This was, in a word, awesome!
writewords chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
hehehe, so adorable!
jessistentialism chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
fantastic tale! i truly enjoyed it :)
tilliquoi chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
my parents split, and I remember the dirt time I spent summer at my dad's house (He and my mom live about 500 mi apart). Well, at one point, he had to go to the store for me for just this reason, even if he was groaning and whining about it. It was hilarious, even if I did feel a bit bad for sending him there. It wasn't as if I could get them myself, though.
Anyway, this was so hilarious. I could almost feel BB's pain during thoae really embarrassing scenes. I loved this.
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »