Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
Oceanmelodies chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
definatly one of the BEST bb-rae fics ive ever read
Oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwwwwww! that is sooo SWEET
LamontCranston1066 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Mighty fine piece of work. One of my favorite stories. I come back to it often.
alikelystory chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Who else wants to read page 327?
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, makin kin of a big deal about it. I've gone to get my sisters and girl friends feminine hygiene products several times. It's really not something to make a fuss about.
Jd91 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Love the ending. The non dramatic kiss makes it better. The kiss would have been cliche/ corny.
JD91 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
PIMPIN SICK. Lol, it was an interesting story. I thought it was exceptionally well thought out. Loved the tampon thing. Why guys fear them so much I'll never get, but it's funny. Reminds me of when I saw this girl at school throw one she colored with red marker at a guy. It was disgusting...yeah I so probably shouldn't have mentioned that. Oh well lol still funny.
greaterthanthree chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
'I think we broke her.'

Best goddamn line I've read all night, and I've been trolling all the BBRae communities I can find. Usually I save reviews for the end of a story, but I think this one kinda deserves an exception for exceptional use of the mirror. Usually people just spam it and have Affection pop out from behind some tree. Or, worse, toss all of the emotions out, make it BB's fault, and somehow make Raven jealous of Love/Lust/Affection/Violet/Purple Cloaky Raven. Shudder.

Nice work on Chapter 2, by the way. I was in hysterics from around the second paragraph. I can't help feeling quite bad for Beast Boy, though, even though not checking whether the phone was on or not was pure idiocy on his part.

No visible grammar errors, decent side plot, in-character characters, true to genre...I proclaim this an excellent job so far. Thanks for a good read.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Nice job :)
StixOfCinnamon chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Omigod...poor guy! ROTFL through the whole thing! :)
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
LOL, hilarious. Nice first chapter. :)
Hotaru chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I know this fic was written ages ago, but I've been devouring just about any BBRae fics that I can find. And ugh... UGH UGH UGH! You did such an amazing job with this fic! Like, wow. At first I thought it would be mindless humor, but your characterization of Raven and (especially) Beast Boy was beyond perfect. You managed to take a subject as silly as a boy buying tampons and turned it into the cutest romance. And on top of that, it was super funny without being ridiculous. A lot of people attempt stories like this and don't get the humor of the situation itself, and instead make women the brunt of the joke ("hyuck, periods and vaginas! those things are gross, haha"... no), which you totally avoided. Really, great job with this fic. I'll definitely check out more of your work after reading this piece.
Blair Fallen chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
ok i absolutly loved it but you can't get it out of my head i gotta know wat page 327 says!
Playsintherainicorn chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Wow. Original, well-written, and hilarious. And the fact that a guy wrote a story based around tampons... Well. I think you've managed to go where no man has gone before, that's for sure.

Poor Raven when she was being confronted by her emotions. I was sure she was going to have a brain hemorrage or something! XD

Thanks for a brilliant read, i'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on your stories from now on. ;)
Playsintherainicorn chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This has got to be the most original story idea i've ever read. I can't stop laughing! XD

And it's well written. Always a bonus. ;)
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »