Reviews for Where No Man Has Gone Before
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
ijust love your work. detailed, engaging...everything i look for in a story to keep me entertained. i love to read as well and to say that that is my favorite pass time would be an understatement. i jst hope you keep writting. you know your characters so well i an just picture every scene. thank you for sharing your stories.
Rainbor123 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
LOLOLOLOL Brave... i was practicly hypervetalating by the time she got fininshed speaking
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok read the tittle KNEW it giggled my way throught the whole chapter :)
aangismyhomie chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This was so brilliant in so many different ways, I don't even know where to begin! The ending was tender, the beginning was perfectly in character, the middle was gut-bustingly funny (Robin tracing everything back to Slade was PERFECT), and despite it's slightly mature premise this really would make a rather stellar episode.
B0n3crush3r chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
The part on chapter 5 with control freak was so funny I was lmao
BB and Rae chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
For ur first time it was very awesome but u have to work on ur ending it kind look like u were in a rush to end this beautiful story
Braelyn Briar chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read. I was quite literally laughing out loud. I spent so much time smiling while reading this that my cheeks hurt. This was very well written, my props to Beast boy's gloriously unlucky day. This was, in a word, awesome!
writewords chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
hehehe, so adorable!
jessistentialism chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
fantastic tale! i truly enjoyed it :)
tilliquoi chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
my parents split, and I remember the dirt time I spent summer at my dad's house (He and my mom live about 500 mi apart). Well, at one point, he had to go to the store for me for just this reason, even if he was groaning and whining about it. It was hilarious, even if I did feel a bit bad for sending him there. It wasn't as if I could get them myself, though.
Anyway, this was so hilarious. I could almost feel BB's pain during thoae really embarrassing scenes. I loved this.
Oceanmelodies chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
definatly one of the BEST bb-rae fics ive ever read
Oceanmelodies chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwwwwww! that is sooo SWEET
LamontCranston1066 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Mighty fine piece of work. One of my favorite stories. I come back to it often.
alikelystory chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Who else wants to read page 327?
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, makin kin of a big deal about it. I've gone to get my sisters and girl friends feminine hygiene products several times. It's really not something to make a fuss about.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »