Reviews for The Death of Old Worlds
sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
this was very interesting. i like how you addressed some long-lost feelings (although i must say that i'm a die-hard batman fan so...meh) and i'll agree that i'm seriously pissed off about what DC is doing - it's pretty much nullifying 90% of my comic books. not only are they cancelling WW, but also batgirl (which is one of my favorites) and they're totally messing up the DCU in general. i don't like it. they got rid of the multiple universes for a *reason* and bringing them back will not. sell. more. books. idiots. anyway, good story, i like some of your descriptions of their memories and i think you got their personalities quite well. kudos.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Yet another nicely-written fic about my favorite superhero couple, even if it does revolve around this god-awful "Infinite Crisis" sweeping the DC Comics continuum. Who knows, maybe it will end this way or they'll trash everything in an apocalyptic orgy and start over like in the original Crisis of 1985. I REALLY hope things don't end that way.

Anyways, I like how Diana and Clark can finally come to terms here and FINALLY give in to their desire for each other. Ironically, it took him killing again to rebuild his friendship with the former Amazon Princess. (The first time was in the Superman: Exile storyline of the early 1980s. In Kingdom Come, he came damn close but didn't cross the line.) I wonder if the same thing will actually happen.

Finally, I hope you don't mind if i add this story to my C2. It's in the General catagory and would be a worthy addition. C'ya!