Reviews for Dark Ramblings, A Dark Lord's Diary
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 1/8
hehe, this is great
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/8
haha, this is very amusing... i think i will like this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Voldy, you're dead
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
LOL
Selonianth chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
lolol. more please
Ileah chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Oh my GOD, insanity can be so hilarious! But seriously, Voldy pouting? I don't think that'd happen. EVER. But anyway. Please update soonish, I'd love to hear more of an insane Dark Lord's ramblings. What about him using kittens to overthrow the ministry? That was an omake from 'Gabriel', I think, but I don't remember the chapter. Hm. I wonder if he'd ever consider pygmy puffskeins? No one would -EVER- expect him.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
‘nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.’

brilliant, can't wait for an update, I love the story.

very original and crazy as shit!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Well, still, I should probably kill her know before there’s a baby to complicate things.

I even sign my name to everything that I’m responsible for! That floating Dark Mark? Seriously, that’s me being honest!

you have some bloody fantastic lines in this story!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
what a creepy, crazy l;ittle boy he is! great job
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
hahahahahahaha that was so great! absolutely hilarious and all around crazy! great job!
Dragonist chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
-giggles- This is so funny! Thanks a lot for writing it, I love it!
guess chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Lima beans? Shouldn't it be "Chianti (sp?) and fava beans" to quote Thomas Harris's "Silence of the Lambs"?
Katan-kun chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Do it your way *is singing*

No really, I'm laughting my ass of right now XD I'm to tired, but I will read it all again tomorrow. Just wanted to say, write it your way, don't wait for HP7

Great story, really. Tommy *laught* is so lovly

So...hum, see ya

(and I guessed alliteration right, wuhu, yay for school)
skele-gro chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
LOL! Write more!
Yamashi chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
I've enjoyed your story so far. It hilarious! Who doesn't love a twisted take on hoe Voldie is really like? Especially when he's more like a petulant child than an evil mastermind. XD Please continue! Oh, and the 7th book will probably be a long time coming, so I say you shouldn't wait for it-or if you do, please let us know. Good job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »