Reviews for The Path We Choose
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
The end of this chapter... Beautiful!
AzureOtter chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Brilliant! Though I wonder that Bill seems not as evil as normal, and more caring about Nancy. Why is that so? But still, this is a wonderful, wonderful story, and you're a great writer! Please update!
Minxheart chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
realy good want to know more!
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Darn it, I really want to know what happens next! Please, please continue this story, it's very good and I love how you've written the characters.
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This story is very good, I do hope you'll finish it in the future. :)
PlayfulFeathers3 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Hello there. Wonderful story and great plot. Would you please update soon? We are running out of good stories! Please Please Please update as soon as possible. Thanks ;)
CathyCrawley chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
This is AMAZING! please update SOON!
Red Cherries chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Hello!

So sorry that I have not reviewed this wonderfull chapter by now. You see my computer is in the shop so I'm having to use the liberys.

I am absolutly in love with your story! You are so talented in your writing! I'm diying for the next chapter. Keep it up. And I promise to always review!

CheeroD
Red Cherries chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Hey, Just wanted to ask how the next chapter is coming along.

When do you think you'll have it up by?

Also, I bet you'll get a ton more reviews on it when you do)

Keep it up!

CheeroD
Red Cherries chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hey I have just joined ff. and am puting this story on my favorite list. I am Jewell Copland
Jewell Copland chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
Sorry if I'm distubing you to much, but if you have the time please wright another chapter. I really want to find out what David will do! Please, if you can find it posible please continue. You are doing a very good job.

Cheero!
Jewell Copland chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I am asking you again to please write another chapter soon! PLEASE
Jewell Copland chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
PLEASE KEEP GOING!
Jewell Copland chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
PLEASE update soon! I like this! Keep up the good work!
Young-and-Beautiful13 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007