Reviews for Twilight in Perfidy
intercostal-spaces chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
My god, this was brilliant. Arguably one of the most articulate and descriptive stories I've read on this site. Ever. It seems unlikely by this point, but I would hope that perhaps you could deliver with one final chapter to those that are fans of this. I like how everything about this story is contradictory and how it continues to build. It's disgustingly good. I truly mean that. Should you ever attempt to finish this, I hope to be one of the first to read the conclusion.

Have a lovely day, my friend.

-Crimson
writealotdragon chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
If your going to continue you should! I love your story.
LLPeepz13 chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
M...that was deliciously well-written. I enjoyed that. )
The hunter of peace chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
O! finaly yeay! .

Love & Peace!

UPDATE SON!
The hunter of peace chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
aw...shweet
The hunter of peace chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
.- ooh hoo hoo hoo! another good one but...I SLILL CANT TELL! curses...

Love & Peace
The hunter of peace chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
O.O! so good! but is it VashxWolfwood or WolfwoodxVash? i still cant tell. but i guess i will find out soon huh?

Love & Peace
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
AH! I LOVE IT! NED MORE! NOW!
Amanda The Stampede chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
This Story kicks ass. you should write more
Ribbon chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
I love you with all my soul. Your writing is... wow. Aside from finding a good Vash/Wolfwood its actually well done. ::heart::
Evan Glaser chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
And lo, I find in the depths of another piece of the ever elusive genre of actual literature.

Only 5 reviews my ass. These people don't know what they're missing.
dk-joy chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
This is amazing and intense - so wonderful! More, please! Tense and delicious.
Sockpuppet-of-love chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
And Yo, he drawled, staggering, ascending: I'm the word and the way. I am mercy made.

Halleluah, and peace be with you, Padre.

How I missed reading this before now - a sin and a shame, that - is beyond me, O my magniloquent sister. LiekOMG u gotta rite mor!
Thimble.island chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
Oh, you've done it again and made my day!

My Trigun craving has been...served?

I need to enlarge my vocabulary.
ntc chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I like your writing style. Though comma use can be a tad excessive at times, the story overall flows nicely and manages to reveal the nuances in the characters' interaction very well. I hope you'll continue writing this story.