Reviews for Opposite Souls
Love this story, but guess you lost your drive again.

Will be hopefully waiting!
Saber Amane chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
LOL wow zack!
Gryh chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
My sister pierced her own ears too! About 6 times in each ear. Plus a belly ring that she quit wearing a few months ago. She would hold a safety pin over a lit candle. She offered to do mine, but I outright refused. I'm loving this so far. Onward, to the next chapter!
amatheriz chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
eeeeeeek! i can't believe that i haven't read this before! weeeee it's so funny! cloud and zack is sooooooo cute! sephy too! i love thisssssss!
Fenrir16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
love it :P
Chocobo Knights chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
woah~ i like this story very much~ it's so hilarious and romantic and really fun to read~ XD this is awesome!

i can't wait to read more~ Zack's mother reaction really make me curious about her approval of Cloud~ but of course, everyone would be tamed by Cloud from his innocent-ness? XD right? (or not?)

like mother like son

i can't wait to read more~ and thank you for sharing this story~
Seta Kaita chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
wow lovely mom...

so it's been almost 4 years since you wrote this. i guess you're not gonna continue, huh? well, it's a pity but i guess there's nothing to be done about it :(

well, i liked the fic, although you should've had a beta-reader taking a look at some of the chaps XD
Zacky chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
I know the fact that it hasn't been continued in three years probably means it's not going to be, but a girl can hope right?

Pretty please with yaoi on top continue this, please!

It's probably the best Cloud/Zack ever! Thankyou for writing it.

P.S Please please please...
Cet'lux chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Seriously great story and i love the way you have lade Zack and cloud act XD

Plz countinue writing for my mind's sake _ Good Luck
StrifeMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i totally love cliche fics! theyareawesome!

so far, i love it!
howlingwolf201 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
daw it's been three years since you've lasted updated! is there any possible way to update sooner? pwease
Valth001 chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
amazing story

hopefully this will be continued soon
Toki Mirage chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
What a cliffy. :P LOVE THE FIC! Absolutely HILARIOUS in some sections. Tho this kenji guy... i wanna fuck him up good before he hurts my Cloud. *evil grin*
Toki Mirage chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
HAHAHAHA ZACK LURE!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
My favorite lines;

"You named it again, didn't you?"

And some crack in the first few chapters I forgot ; well Madame Fair is definitely making impressions is she not?