Reviews for Sahm
Serinity Dawn chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Nice!
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I love your writing! Please don't ever stop - especially not with the job and taking care of boss's dog and everything! LOL
pathseekerme chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
This is wonderful! I cried, several times! It was so true to life-especially the part about Aris and Fandessa's mother. Abused people always hope the abuser will change, and s/he hardly ever does. I love the details and the dialogue, too. You are a great writer!
storylistener chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
This isn't the end, is it? Because if it is then What does this have to do with Yfandes? or is this second companion Yfandes or maybe Fandessa herself? I'm so confused. This is a wonderful story so far. WRITE MORE SOON!
mugglepirate chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
I really liked the ending. It was sad and positive at the same time. :-)
Songwind k'Vala chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
wow...thats new...a pair of compations fighting over the same potential herald? lolz!

that update took a long time. well worth the wait, though!
cutsycat chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Just a got a chance to read your new story and I'm really liking it. Hope to see more soon. It's very well written.
ChaosLightning13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow. She rejected being Chosen. Poor Sahm, though. I wonder what will happen to him now?

On another note, your story seems to overuse some old cliches. The main idea is very creative and different, but the way you're relating it... not so much.

You do have awesome grammar, though. I really appreciate that in a story.

Lightning
Songwind k'Vala chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
wat a b $4Rd that father is...

wow so now Fandessa's running away...can't wait to see what happens next!
etcetera-cat chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That... wasn't at all what I was expecting, actually. For some reason I had formed the impression that 'Sahm' was someone that Yfandes had known in the ten years before she Chose Vanyel; not 'her' Companion from a previous life.

This is a very good story- the 'tragic' themes are rather muted and aren't used to beat the reader about the head, which (I think) is a good thing.

A nice oneshot to add to your Alternate Valdemar timeline/universe.

etcetera-cat
bardicfaerie chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I quite enjoyed this story. Is there any chance of making it longer? Will you be adding chapters?
Songwind k'Vala chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
hmm interesting! poor fandessa...although i don't really believe that the companion would just abandon her like that. come on, what happens next?