Reviews for My Story
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very well written!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
You get the connection between them through this story: it shines brightly and you make us see its strength no matter what.

I like the many sides of Cuddy on display without a conscious House to sort through them.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
beautiful
Tuppence chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very touching, very moving, and oh-so-beautiful. It was written very, very well. Normally, one-shots can be difficult to get the readers involved as deeply as the longer pieces of writing, but this was done well. I really loved it. No real criticism to make of any kind.

Tuppence
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Oh great story! Its all about HUDDY! ) Snyder
ADASakura chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
that was beautifully written. awesome
a tattered rose chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
! You've done a lovely job of taking us back to the pivotal point in both their lives, and dredging out what was going on. The rational assessment of her motives and the facts is very true to life, and juxtaposed with the mess their lives have been, makes for a very interesting, and beautifully angsty, ponder. Thank you.

One note: you really don't want to take someone's pulse with your thumb, as the thumb has it's own pulse.
QT Roo chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
nice!
TomatoBomb chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This was hot action in the not so much sex as it is emotional awesomeness sense, you know. Of course, I love all your House/Cuddy fics because they are hot. BY THE WAY, please update "Remedy" SOON! I am dying here... DYING. lovetehgomes

x Mickie
Jaimi chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
It really really good. Please tell me you are going to write another chapter!
AilciA chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Ah, sublime... really well written and entirely lovely. Well done!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Cuddy's dedication to House in your fic is admirable, and a true indication as to why they work so well together. This brief look into their history flows so well into canon and because of this your fic is made believable.

Well done on this and I'm looking forward to your next work.
liz chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
this is so sad. i hate hearing about stacey leaving because it just makes me so mad. i love your cuddy. i've just gotten into cuddy/house and it makes me so happy how she really cares about him. this is really good.
Review1234 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
"In love you can do no wrong"- Charles Manson. Maybe Stacey thought that House would be better off without her, for, either way, she was lonely and would continue to try and gain his attention, thereby aggravating him. So, if in love you can do no wrong, she might have thought that if her actions were done out of love for him that they would be right. But, truly, she only did it because she was lonely. That was all, and that was all it would ever be.

Okay, I'm back. Hello and what a fabulous story to read. For a one shot, this is full of life. I mean, yes, I have read many great one shots, but this is so animated, so exuberant. And yet, at the same time, a melancholic air floats gracefully about it. I'm not trying to be wordy and impress her; I'm really serious. You capture the characters beautifully with minimal dialogue, and the adjectives aid the heart of the story in its beating. Honestly, everything in here is supported by the adjectives, adverbs, and flowing sentences. My favorite line: "I do have a heart, but what he doesn’t know is, he has one hand on it."

What a great line. What a great story. What a great author! Please, continue writing as wonderfully as you do now, and thank you once again. I hope to read more in the future. ;)