Reviews for Yesterday's Child
LBibliophile chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Very warm and fuzzy. I love it.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
This was so sweet but I found myself tearing up a bit at the part where Severus figures out he now has a friend.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Yay! Sevie got a friendie!
Sorrie, I happie!
Great job, warm fuzzi and cosy! kinda and just like Hagrid
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Awww. Yeah. Hagrid knows best, & Severus needed a friend.
gleefulredvines chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
aw 3 Are you continuing with this story? I like it a lot and the hagrid/snape friendship :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Aww this was great. Snape and Hagrid. Friends! Lovely idea and you wrote it nicely. Great work!
RukiaSaixPuppy chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I nearly DIED of the cuteness! XD
Snapegirlkmf chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
That was such a great story. I always thought Hagrid made a good mentor for Severus. And I love how you show Fang as the one to get Sev to open up and enjoy life. A dog will do that for you.

I liked the Hagrid and Snape mentor thing so much I used it in one of my own fics, Broken Wings. If you'd like to check it out, feel free. I also am writing another short piece with young Severus as a student and Hagrid called Worth Saving.

I'd like to see a sequel to this actually.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Aw!
crazylove4MCR chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
aww... that was so.. sweet! I love it, so cute!
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
i think this chapter is just adorable!
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lovely story... sweet of Hagrid to try and draw Severus out
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
love it
Bobbie chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
This is, perhaps, the best Snape story I've read on the internet! The story was interesting (I always thought Hagrid and Snape would be friends), well written, it flowed well and left me wanting more. Great job!
Lily Severn chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Aww, this was adorable! I love the friendly dynamic between the two, especially with Fang involved. With my own rather old dog snoring on the floor beside me, I can picture it. Lovely!