Reviews for Yesterday's Child
pulmicort7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
This was simply wonderful. I have never read a Severus Hagrid friendship fic before and now I am addicted. Thank you for opening my eyes to another friendship in the Harry Potter world. Kudos!
skeptic chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
I liked this. Thanks
Possum132 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Delighftul. And you have to wonder if Hagrid, who loves dangerous creatures, might not find a rapport with Snape. I do enjoy the idea of Hagrid playing the dopey half-giant card.
P'tfami chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I'm going to follow the advice of FF's review summery and break down the piece so do be warned before ytou read further.

I liked chapter 1 better than 2: it was better developed in terms of prose, dialogue and description. It showed a nice interaction between Hagrid and Snape with their differing natures and diffused the anticipated tension from the latter with the introduction comic relief from Fang.

However its a lovely piece - I enjoyed it and you handled the characters quite well.
JessSnapeRickman chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Ah! That's so sweet! he really needed a friend, but I could've never thought about Hagrid, so good!
blueberrypecan chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Aww, Seviekinns needed a good friend.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fics. Added some to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
ShadowBallad chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Yay! I like Hagrid/Snape friendship stories. Hagrid is another one of those underplayed characters that are brought out for comic relief, or some such plotlessness.

It seems like they would really get along, though. Both of them are somewhat outcasts; Snape in his dungeons, and Hagrid in his hut.

If you'd continue, I know I'd be happy... :)

Cheers,

Ballad
PotionPolice chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Chapter 2? I can't believe I missed this update~!

And what a wonderful update to have! The second chapter is almost better than the first! I loved it!

Congrats!

HulaHula
roisindubh211 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
this is lovely- its nice to see fics like this.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
:) I liked that fic. Snape needs friends, and Hagrid is perceptive despite what others may believe.
Bagge chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Really good. I'm glad you gave this highly intersting friendfic another chapter. They're worth it. Especially how you described the impact having a friend has made on Snape is really nice. Well done!
kidarock chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
A really nice story. I would love it if you finished it off with the 'supper' and a round up of the rest of the day. But other than that this was great!
wynnleaf chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I really like this story. First, I like the Severus/Hagrid friendship. I tend to think Severus would be more accepting of Hagrid than many think. And Hagrid always supported Severus to Harry, Ron and Hermione. And as you mention, he would have known Severus as a child.

I'm glad you spent 2 chapters on this piece. Over just an evening and a morning, you take the time to develop their relationship, so that the easy and comfortable morning is quite believable.
Carol J chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I liked your "unplanned update" very much. Thank you for it!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »