Reviews for TOW Macbeth
Anicrazy chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Chandler mentioned that Joey was in a production of Macbeth in "TOW Chandler Takes a Bath". Did you do this intentionally or was it just a coincidence?
EstellaB chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Lol! The Macbeth/McDonalds thing was brilliant :D
Darkening Daylight chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
So funny! He wasn't wearing tights anyway. That was a really good line.

-Darkening Daylight
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Hehehehehehe! Hilarity ensues!

~Steph
Shanima chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hehe liked it :D A lot!
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
SO FUNNY! lol... Joey here is adorable! and I think they mentioned once in friends that Joey was in Macbeth... remember? Chandler said "He hadn't have so much problems with words since he was in Macbeth " and Monica said "yes... that was a long night"...

anyway... good short story!

Lara
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
ah, dear Joey, you gotta love him, and this story! Oh this was so cute darling, I wanted to squeal! Joey was so cute, and picturing Chandler recite Shakespeare...fuggedaboudit! (thats totally spelt wrong) And Chans tights ripping oh and the last line...all in all, I like it a lot!
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I could have used a *lot* more of this. It was *funny*, and very plausible of Joey. I loved the McDonald's - Macbeth thing particularly, also the hot witches (though they have been played like that sometimes).
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hilarious, my dear, simply hilarious. Teaching Joey the concept of Shakespeare is oner feat indeed. Good job, and nice Mondler audition. What role did Chandler play- Macbeth, or a smaller role?
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was funny and cute :)
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
LOL! Oh so cute... Joey trying to be Macbeth is just so hilarious! And I love the whipped cream bit. :D