Reviews for I, Robian
Lost Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Quite a fun perspective shift you've got here.
GameJunkie7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*Blood seeps out of mouth* Is it me or are we similar in how we like to think differently? I've been considering a character for a Sonic fanfic that was Roboticized for some time now only free from Robotnik's total control like the ones liberated by the Freedom Fighters only he's considered defective since even though he was Roboticized the control programming simply failed to initiate.
Churnok chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Brings up the conundrum of mechanoid reproduction and I think you give the robotized people more free will than Robotnik/Eggman would have allowed, but still a fascinating story.

I am puzzled by the use of upgraded as a synonym for growing up. Wouldn't they be born/built for their life long function?

What is a complete model? I'm guessing it's an adult Robian but a little more elaboration on this term might be helpful.

Also, the significance of the change in her ID code is lost on me. You need to explain what those numbers represented.

Again, a fascinating story. Freedom fighters rarely ask the opinion of the people that they are trying to free. I know that you have no plans to continue this, but it would be interesting to get this character's opinion after he/she/it has been derobotized.
VkmSpouge chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I like this one as it turns Sonic the Hedgehog on its head getting to see it from the point of the view of the robots.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Alex, that was REALLY powerful.

Very mature, very raw, VERY dark.

I felt like my heart was being clenched by this child, his emotions were so REAL and yet so numbed. I mean, yes, he feels so much pain, anger, and . . . even frusteration, but he tells about it so 'matter-of'factly', like that is just the way things are.

The ending line did give me a boost of hope, however: -Well, they just took mine, and if they want to take anyone else's, they aren't getting it without a fight! That I promise.-

NICE job!

Keep in touch!

Maia
tazkol the master of emeralds chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
very nice!
Cedric Bale chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That was really well done, I wasn't expecting such a unique POV. Wish I could read more. P
Captain Plunder chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wait, _Robian_ POV? The Robians aren't sentient.
Chronos the Cat chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
One shot? No!

I mean, this would make an awesome series. (I'd consider continuing it myself, but I haven't even worked on my own stories in months.)

At any rate, very interesting, very cool.
Mr Drill chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I love stories from the Robians point of view but you really ever see it done, usually there about how they hate there life and whish that the Sonic gang would free them or they’d just stop functioning.

This was different I’m fav’ing it. Do more like this in the future.
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Very good, Alex. I liked this point of view. Very creative and very well-written.

Quite nice work, Alex. I hope to see another one from you soon. See ya!
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Hmm This was very good and intreasting. I never saw it from their pov before.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Ah, some insight on the other side, huh? Very interesting.