Reviews for The Ace of Spades
vellymymare chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sam likes good music (Welcome to my life) can't help but to sing along
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ha! Loved it.

"his voice a touch more manly than usual."

Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
lol never saw Sam pick music before :P
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow... This was such a good laugh. You just made my day! Thankyou!
Rat chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Love it. You have a way of writing Sam and Dean that just makes them come alive.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I should probably go to sleep, since I keep having to muffle my laughter since my sister is asleep in the next room, more story...?
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great one-shot! I can totally see Sam listening to Simple Plan *g*. (Though I think he should have stuck to Crossfade when he had the chance...)

I loved how you showed them bickering in order to avoid facing what was really on their minds. Very in-character!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
HEhe! That was cute! :D
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
XD! Funny & Cute. Love the Celine Dion moment. *snicker*
Anora chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
X) *cracks up* Very good stuff. lol, going to go and check out some of your other stories.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
You mixed up the Green Day lyrics and the Chumbawumba song is called "Tubthumping," not "I get knocked down."
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
He! It's so like Sammy to translate Gasolina to his brother. The whole fic was funny. It's going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That was fabulous. I started giggling at several times, LMAO! You rock. I am so looking for more of your stuff...
kyzhart chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Their interaction sure had me chuckling. Cute.
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Yes, I meant "Give Me Novocaine." I had different lyrics in that spot and I never changed the disclaimer, whoops!

I don't mean to diss Simple Plan. That was just Dean's opinion of them (and my music preference happens to be closer to Dean's but that's besides the point). And I have no idea if anyone in Simple Plan looks emo or not; I don't know what they look like at all. That's just Dean's interpretation of what they might look like when he hears them on the radio.

Thanks so much for all the replies!