Reviews for All That Matters
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
this is a really cute one shot!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very sweet. And realistic to how people would react to their relationship.
tegan new chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i love it and i love t.A.T.u it's great that you put therer song in your story. good on ya. -
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
You're so awesome...
Evil-Dust-Bunnies chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
IT WAS SAD BUT REALLY GOOD I LIKED IT
Xelestial chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It was interesting, kinda sad, but then again, the anime is sad. It didn't deserve such a high rating though! That might keep others from reading it. Maybe a T, ne? _ Good job.
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
::sniff::... WAAHH! THIS WAS SOO SWEET YET SAD! I loved it though! It was worth it! Please keep writing and creating fanfictions, EPECIALLY CHRNO CRUSADE! CxR FOREVER! x
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
this*sob*was so passionate*sniff*..the song by t.a.T.U totally refered to it*sniffle*and the way they had to put up with the pain...why didn't they just leave the convent?*sobb sobb*besides,azmaria didn't mind them..
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
that was beautiful! i really liked it and, you're right, the song just makes you think of them
Elle Sai Kiron or whatever chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Just thought I'd let you know that the first line of your fic, "She loved his hands," ought to be changed to "She loved his abs."

Ok, now that that's out of my system... -settles down and reads the rest-

Quite good, although halfway thru the repetitious tATu lyrics get kind of distracting... I love tATu as much as the next person, but maybe try one with more complex lyrics next time, instead of the verse/refrain format they use? It adds more poetic interest, especially to those who don't know the song.

Other than that, it made me smile a little bit. , -moves on to the next fic-

In case you didn't know, i'm hopelessly honest when I write reviews... and i usually don't, so...
Eloriel chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I really love this song and - as always - love your works. This is yet another one of your perfect one-shots that are going up on my Favorite Stories list. The lyrics fits perfectly to this pair (as great as the Loveless AMV I have with this song). What else can I say than: Well done!
kaitou angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
sadness! love it! i just-! i mean-! ah! how the hell do you do it? its like, you're the coolest person ever! o how i wish i could write like that! i'm working on an in progress thing right now! its called fairytale! its like... really deep and my first attempt at a dark fic, so it might be weird.

its a band based thing of music and despair and falling until you hit the bottom. its dark like i said and kinda sad, i was hoping you'd read it and tell me what you think! but right now i'm temporarily suspended from uploading stories... so its not there yet.

sincerely, kaitou angel*

p.s did i mention how much of a genius you are?
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was wonderful; I love your fics. _ I was given the CC series as a gift and I absolutly love the story and art. I recently bought the manga and was surprised at how different it was from the anime. I want to write a CC fic of my own but haven't any ideas yet. Anyway, keep up the good work; I'll be looking forward to your next fic.
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aww. Such a cute story.
Ai Lirimaer chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aw that was really sweet! great job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »