Reviews for All That Matters
greeneyedyudit chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I really love it:)

though I don't think it should be rated as an M..
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Very well-written, as always. And touching. Glad to see your writing again!

And good luck with everything. We'll wait patiently for your updates, so take your time with whatever you need.
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
yay! u updated! *huggles* very nice, i don't like tatu that much, they're okay... but i liked the story! hehe
Aoi chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
KYAA! XD

I love this song! XD

And I also love how this story matches the song! XD XD

Their relationship is so sweet *sigh*

Kyaa~ *jumps up and down* lol

As usual, love it!
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Truly Excellent! I really enjoyed how you put their relationship into perspective, personally i always thought of it that way. (it was like reading my own thoughts about how the others thought about him. great minds think a like, eh? _)
Mistress Aya-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
very cute!

I liked it lots!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Au. Lovely, as usual. "All About Us" is very appropriate :D Love the album. Very awesome.
Kumiku-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*Clapping* I love the lyrics you used (also a fan of T.A.T.U.) They fit them well and I've found another song of theirs to hunt down. I also like the way you described their emotions around their 'friends' and the rest of society as well as when they're able to be alone. One word, awesome. (Okay, really...49 words but whatever.' )
Bella Lamounier chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Yay \o/

I was finally able to watch Chrno! Isn't that great? \o/ Now I can read all your other stories! \o/

I liked this one. - Something about Chrno and Rosette's forbidden love makes me like their relationship a lot! I have this (not so) little weakness for forbidden love. XD

- I miss you u.u Where have you been? \o/ Answer my email when you can.

Kisses,