Reviews for And I Feel Fine
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was a very well written and poignent story. It shows that loyalty is not something that can be bought or sold. Very good story. Thank you so much for writing this.

TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
The title vaguely reminds me of a song by R.E.M.. Perhaps it is indeed based on said song, given the odd use of an ellipses? I digress. Good stuff. Keep on updating.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I really, really like this Janitor guy.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
(Reads fic) Okay, you just made my list! Wow, the first fic in the "I, Janitor" series was pretty amusing, but this one's so powerful, what with the interview, the news reports (& their reaction), & discovering the fate of the humans who were attacked by that Shifter clone on the Watchtower.
incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very, very good... :)
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This was beautifully written. Wonderful. I loved it.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Again, excellent. I would keep the Janitor nameless, as it would lessen his strength to have a "real" name. And I like his lecture to J'onn. Perfectly done.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Another excellent story in the series I think you should title "I, Janitor"!
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Cool! keep it up! _
Tomboy13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005

i love these kinda fics, so awesome

hope to read more of your stuff
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
These little snippits of insight from one of the crew members are amazing. I hope you continue with them...
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This is in no way meant to mock this fic, but I'm constantly picturing him as Scruffy the janitor from 'Futurama'.

This was a lot of fun (but then again, so are all of your fics). I liked that all of the Leaguers went to the funeral, and the little insight into the opinions of the common man concerning the League. And you put in some foreshadowing of J'onn's actions in 'To Another Shore'! All in all, I like.
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Sweet. I love the Janitor. He is the everyman, hopeful and angry at being underestimated. You can keep him going as long as you want, and I will read everyone of them...