Reviews for Cold Feet
Linkite chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
LoL. I think I've read this before, possibly reviewed it before, but I can't remember. Well it was very cute! _ I liked it a lot. I think Kratos had just the right amount of OOC-ness. Keep up the good work!

Linkite
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Haha. That was funny. Except the sex part. THAT, my friend, was WRONG. Nonetheless, cute and funny. I swear i spelled that wrong.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Ahahaha! "It could be worse, it could be twins." That was great! I loved that last line just as much as I loved the story! HURRAY FOR KRANNA! I loved this...and o...can you write one about Lloyd being born and his baby years! I can see you being good at that! YAY! Maybe that's what I will do now. Well anywho...great job!
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I'll review again, just 'cause I'm nice (wink).

Cuteness, plain and simple (and poisonous) fluff. I liked it, and you're a pretty good author, Jakia. Kudos to you for making me unable to complain about your story. (hands you a Kudos bar as a prize)

And of course Kratos would enjoy doing the nasty. But after hundreds of years, it's rather surprising that the salmon are still swimming. (snickers)

...

Oh, gods. I so should NOT have written that. I give things too much thought. o_0

Hoping you write more KxA stories,

AW
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
"It could be twins." Thanks to THAT little line there, I think I managed to cover just about every corner and creavese(sp?) of this room with the blue gatorade that I WAS drinking... Still, if the sex is great, it's totally worth it.

Another aspect to love about this story: Imagine a reader, not sure whether or not to read the story, going into the reviews to see what others thought of it. Now just picture the looks on their faces when they see reviews debating the love life of Anna and Kratos, "Oh, yes, the sex is great!" and "No, I don't think Kratos especially ENJOYS the sex." XD Ahahaa... but still, I very good ficlet indeed. On my favs, too.
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
YAY! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS KRANNA FLUFFYNESS(well, at least i THINK so...)! this is great. i simply just love Kranna fluffyness. it's the best pair ever. umm...well, i don't think that Kratos really ENJOYS sex unless he's a perv. yeah...please continue this. i like it.

i will add this to my faves, as i do luv Kranna, as well as the text in this ff. i luv it.