Reviews for White Flag
Momoko100 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
WAH!This story made almost cry at the ending mostly!
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
E-Excuse me while I *sniffles* CRY! WAH! *crying*

Kgirl
Reniilee chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
oh how gorgeous

see when i read something really nice or even beautiful

makes me fairly JUMP

;) nice piece of work
Kyrie Twilight chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
everytime i read this story, I bawl like a baby. I'm still crying. really.
D. Blade chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
LOVE IT! but...could you posibly make it into a two shot? my poor little heart is sad now. one from the story being over and two for it being an obvious sad ending, but it doesn't have to be...does it?

Please think about it!

-D. Blade
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
O_O T_T So sad! Also another song that I think would go well with this is 'Memories" by Within Temptation. -adds to favorites-

*Shadow*
Rose of Death chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
that is...so...SAD! *cry cry* T-T i love it
Icy Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Omg, that was so awesome. Keep up the great work, I'd lovce to see more ficcies like these! ja ne!

IP
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was..so...no words can describe this fic. But it made me cry. So great one-shot.
Kenshin's lover 101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
oh my god, this story just got sadder and sadder as it went on. i was looking for an angsty hieioc and i found a great one. i really was on the verge of tears when i finished this
Jojibear chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh my god did she die in the end? Aw! Aw! I can't imagine the torment Hiei must be going through, the poor guy.
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
-bows to you- That was beautiful. Great song pick, I was singing it throughout the whole thing. Heh... wow, look, a tear...
Yusuke'sSister chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
GOOD!
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
T.T *sniff* *sniff* WAHAHAAHA!

that is so sweetly sad im just gonna go off into my own little corner and cry now T.T
Kyogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
THAT IS SO SAD! Poor Sora T.T Poor Hiei his love died T.T Please make another chapter that shows them all happy because you can't end it like this! Anyway great chapter I loved it! This was one of the best one-shots that I have ever read! I can't wait to read your future ones -