Reviews for Shatterpoint
mary chapter 12 . 4/22
well, you asked for reviews. I was shocked that you killed Legolas's father at the first place but to harden his heart ... it was too much. I hope that the next chapter will be much better and that you will fix everything back to normal
xXStormflame chapter 1 . 2/14
okay, I'm not very far into the story at all, and as heart-wrenching the first part was, I'm now at the part where thranduil recalls the matter with "bain" and that is just so great, so utterly hilarious I just had to tell you right now out of the fear of forgetting that's just wonderful, you are great
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
KINSLAYING is an unforgivable crime among elves, you know? Ever read the Silmarillion? This'll be interesting.
Emma chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Talk about cliff hangers! This is amazing! Hoping there is a sequel!
InuyashaSesshoma chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
SOOOOOOO! Is there a sequel or not? PLEASE! SEQUEL!
Rabbit Pie chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
D: You are most terribly cruel, you know!
polarGoddess chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wait wait wait wait, WAIT! ARE YOU SAYING LEGOLAS IS FOOLED BY THIS- *searches for the right words to expess my feelings* T-THIS IMPOSTER! LEGOLAS WOULD NEVER EVER THINK THAT ARAGORN WOULD TORCHER HIM OUT OF THE BLUE LIKE THAT! ... Sorry about the shouting, its a great story but I just see highly of Legolas and... *sigh* You know what I mean right?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
OMG...please continue this fic!
Rachielle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I feel really sorry for both of them.
Ynnealay chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Okay, I actually like this better with the epilogue in it, except for the fact that Legolas took the life of an inocennt human without a second thought. This last part gives me hope. I hope Legolas' heart may be filled with warmth again. Please, let Aragorn and Legolas' friendship flourish once again! Please!
Ynnealay chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Wait! Thraduil is dead, Legolas has a heart of stone and now hated Aragorn for something he never did, and the villain got away! What kind of story is this! This is a horrible ending! However, I have to say, that despite my obvious dislike for you ending, you are a talented writer and you should keep writing, as your talents are really very good.
Ynnealay chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Yeah, That's bad...No! Legolas, it wasn't his fault! Oh this is bad...The situation for Aragorn, I mean. The story it's self is still amazingly written.
Ynnealay chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I forgot to mention this the first time you used it, but would the cloth dipped in sleeping herbs be your version of chloroform? And, WHY! of all things to do, WHY would you take away any hope that Aragorn was really still a friend from the one person who could prove to Legolas that Aragorn remained elvellon. Now even Thranduil cannot speak on behalf of the truly innocent, devoid of crimes, Estel. I can't imagine what Aragorn will have to speak of in order for Legolas to accept his friendship again! However, I have to commend you for writing a very convincing villain. If the evil person, I forgot his name, wanted to sever Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship, he is accomplishing it very perfectly and skillfully.
Ynnealay chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Okay, birthing woman...not exactly plot-integrated but I'm sure it will be sorted out. I want to know what's happening with Legolas.