Reviews for Beginning of the End
vanilaoverchocolate chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
your explanation makes so much more sense than the original
I mean if Ino was the only friend an previously bullied sakura had i don't think a boy would cause her to break it apart
I love how you wrote the story it was incredible .
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i wish there was more to this i would have loved to see what would happen next!
Sakira-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw.. sad.
Kria chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I think you where right about how boy problems couldn't have been the only thing to ruin their friendship.
Light Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
IRL: Claps and applause

Bravo Vampire, that was excellent! I loved it! 9/10! All that I would do is add a tad bit more discription. M'kay, well anyway:

K.U.T.G.W

Milez
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
O.O! Ino's friends SUCK!
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Nice! That was awesome!
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Its TristanSkye speaking!This got me close to would put this story on my fav list but ti overflowed so I'm putting it on my Internet Explorer fav I'm off to read your profile !
undeadgirlxx chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was so good! I just loved it and fell in love with your idea of them needing more to be 'broken up' from each other than them liking a simple boy that won't ever notice them...they did need this little fight type thing! _ Please keep up the good work! I like it alot!
Zeiyuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was really cute. It reminds me a bit of how my (younger by one year)sister and her (my age)friends tried to make me fit in when others picked on me. Yet, they never stood up for me. And in the end I found out they never really were my friends, it was only because my sister asked them to be.

bleh nuff bout my crappy crap XD

This fic is definatly being faved and saved to my comp so i never loose it. Thank you for writting such a touching little piece. You can really understand how kids treat each other and such.

Gah sorry i suck at reviewing XD

Zeiyuki
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I like it. It seems to explain it in a way.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Sasuke should have been killed by Itachi, it would have made things easier on all of them
TristanSkye chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
AW!YOU GOT ME CRYING REALLY HARD!I LOVED IT BUT SO MUCH ANGSTY!I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR FICS!
lilykt7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
aww cut. It gives a deeper perspective on their friendship.