Reviews for Abstract Melody
kyoko minion chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
this needs a sequel.
browneyes730 chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
oh i really enjoyed this. great job. :D
Swanquill chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
This chapter was great. Definitely out there, but you managed to still portray their relationship, kudos for that.
lindajrjt chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
Well that was a fitting end to this story I suppose. Thanks for writing it. Light stories are good when they are mixed in with all the angsty ones I read.
IllyriaVerona chapter 10 . 2/3/2008
Hehe! I was re-reading for the billionenth time! It's still so funny and excellently written. Oh but you put "Anzu" intead of Tea at the end by mistake. Damn those dub names. :)
LeafeKnight7 chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
The Fairy-God Pharaoh Genie...Holy hell...My sides hurt, but it could also be that I just finished reading Addiction since it's been quite a long time since I've read it. I question your sanity Update again soon. _Ja ne!
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
That was funny. Keep it up! Please update soon!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
that was just hilarious...
vhsgooey chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
*laughs* *falls out of chair* Oh that always amuses me. TFGP or the fairy god pharaoh. *snorts* that's so silly. This one is very funny. I'll have to buy you a hannah treat.
Spannerspoon chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
random last chapter!

this might be obvious but is Seto the mirror, Tea the girls and... okay i have no idea about the blonde, possibly Mai?

update soon!
lindajrjt chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Interesting set of oneshots heehe. I did prefer the original story more; but my fav one on this was of course Kaiba getting in the buff for you know who. That was funny!
Pret-Visiona chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
You. Are. Freaking. Brilliant.

I hope you get told that every day. 'Cause you are.

This chapter was superb; The fact that you switched into AU, yet stayed in theme, the way you wrote the chapter entirely in dialogue, and the simple fact that whatever you write completely enchants me...

Thanks! _
Asake chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
I love. It's hilarious and out there and random. Perfect!
Feathered Heart chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
haha I loved this chapter. It was just so hilarious in its own way. Brilliant!
dragoneyes5000 chapter 9 . 4/6/2006