Reviews for Poltergeist at the Bridge
Sallyannerenee chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Great story, loved your ghost!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Yay! I hate John too! He sucks! And oh those boys I wanna hug (or not, they're injured) them! And the only major problem I had was with the lack of salt. But wonderful job with the salt, better than my first fanfic! Oh, I wrote 2 SPN fics, so could you maybe take a look? Thanks, and if not I understand!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Yay! I know Latin too! And I love this very much! You are an excellent writer'
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Um, you double-posted a few paragraphs in this chapter, but otherwise oh this is very good. The characters are very in character, and now I'm being inspired to write a fanfiction on an urban legend!
Shojo4eva chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Nice story
Lovetoread89 chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
I completely agree with you about John! Dean's statement was right on the money:

'You ignored our pleas for help when we wanted – needed – you to come, and here you are, expecting to be received with open arms after abandoning us? I think not.'

I really enjoyed this story, and thanks again for giving John what was coming to him!
Jensen chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Great story loved all of it until the confrontation with Dad at the end. Sorry, it was the only bit I didn't believe. They might have fought with him, and they might have been mad at him, but no way would either of them turn him away and no way would he have gone so meekly.

The rest though - fantastic!
Adara-chan67 chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
Okay, first just let me say that I agree with you 110% about John. That guy really should just go bury himself and save everyone else the trouble of dealing with him. So I'm really, really, really glad that you made Dean and Sam react the way they did when he showed up, because otherwise I don't think the end would have been...right, ya know?

Great, great, great story! This is a real urban legend? That's cool...there's a sequel to this, right? I thought I saw one somewhere...I should read it.
Rosadina chapter 7 . 12/7/2005
I agree with your comments about their father. This is a nice story. You're going on my author alerts.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
I agree with your reasoning too. Good story, and I do hope you plan a sequel. After all, what will happen in California? (hint, hint-you need to write more :) Thanks for this story, and have a great day!
ashlyns chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
that's great. i kno what u mean by being mad at john. great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Hey, it makes perfect sense to me. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ice Cube1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Another author after my own heart! I really do think that both brothers would be that angry with their father showing his face...if he had been following them all that time...The Journey Home doesn't give enough insight as to whether or not that is what John is doing, but if he is, I can imagine that they'd be furious...especially Sam, but even Dean...after all, he does have those pesky abandonment issues after all...I'd love to see the chick flick moment that they didn't want to have in the hospital though...to see if Dean could really face asking Sam if he wanted to keep hunting with him, now that they don't have to search for their father anymore...of course, I'd only want to see that if he does want to stay...I don't want to think that after all this (so far) he could go back to his apple-pie life.

Looking forward to seeing more from you soon.

Cube
ChaiGrl chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
I completely agree with what you said about thier Dad. I would be pissed to to leave your children like that. Anyways, I really enjoyed your story. You did a fantastic job. I hope to see something from you again soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
GreggoAddict chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
good story! i enjoyed it, and what, maybe there's a sequel coming up? well, its a good story and their reaction was good. id be mad if i were them too. i mean he didn't so anything to help them and they could have died. good story!

Love