Reviews for Withered Petals: Childhood
LoveSyaoran chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I disagree with some reviewers who said this story is boring, because You can blend imagination with history which is creative, and also we can know several knowledge about other cultures, Japanese in your case, which is really informative.
Effie-kun chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Hey there, i've been reading this story from yesterday & i must say I LOVE IT!

I'm a fan from ur other story a.k.a Through A Looking Glass..

I wonder will U make a sad ending to SxS relationship like that one?

Yeah, i must say live doesn't always happy ending, but i hope u make a better ending in this story..

But whatever ur decision is, i'll keep reading it to the end..

Sorry though, i've not dropped a review from chapter1 'cause i read it from my mobile phone..

U said at ur notes that a review can encourage to write a new chapter, so here i am..

i've already take a glance that u put a sequel of this story on hiatus..

I beg u, please oh please continue this story..

I just keep wondering will u abandon this story after a long hiatus?

I hope from the bottom of my heart that u won't do it..

'(

many things u haven't disclosure:

Syaoran become Sakura's danna?

will Kyoko become Sakura-Tomoyo's mentor?

3.u still haven't bring Eriol into the picture

Sakura's family out of the story after they abandoned her?

anyway, i've already add u on facebook, but i guess u don't login frequently..

Once again, i really appreciate it if u keep updating again..

PS: sorry for my bad English..

Till then!
fay208 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
This story is very nice and I totally love it. It explains the life of the main character. I'm not really a fiction type of reader, but I was(and still) attracted to the way you wrote it. and yes, I actually like the movie(a very nice movie) too. I know you had not update for a long time, but please, please update. I really like your kind of storytelling. have you even consider of writing real stories to be published? I'm not the literature kind of person, but I think you have the talent on writing. ;)
pikachu2510 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Nice story! ) I really liked it... n the way u described Syaoran ;p... buh I think every time u describe him u should use different word... I was wonderin, y couldnt ya juss type the rest of the story on this 1 instead of makin a sequel? ... juss so u could change the title?... this story is so short... u could still make more chapters ... probably cuz theres a new meanin 2 the sequel tho... well this story was really interestin, I was hopin 4 more SxS time tho... hopefully theres a lot of fluff in the sequel ;p I hope u update real sooon cuz I CANT w8 till the next 1 is finished (I dun read stories unless their finished - better 2 wonder then 2 knoe wah happened n 2 w8 4 the next chapter 2 come out ;p buh if its interestin enough [summary] I’ll read the story even if its not finished), im really excited )

*pika*
dd chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
nyc story dear...
Daisy chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Your story is very interesting, it was enjoyable.

Your spelling and grammer was fine.

I don't understand one thing though, why does your story have the label complete when there are a lot of loose ends in your story that haven't been tied up yet...is there going to be a sequel?
Winter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
its realli good, it is filled with inspiration and a twist from here to there, i realli loved it
jaodf chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
i wish this was being continued : (
digi-gal-rox chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
short, but i enjoyed it. can't wait to read more of your works!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
AGH! THERE ISNT ANY MORE CHAPTERS! AND IT SAYS THAT IT IS COMPLETED! WHY?

oh please please please please please tell me you didnt put this story on hiatus! I was so hoping for a magical and unexpected meeting between Sakura and Shaoran! Like, maybe a short glance of him every few seconds in a tea house and she wouldn't actually see him until she ran into him while leaving, or maybe she would acually have the chance to entertain him, or something along those lines. But this story CAN'T end yet! NO! :'[

MikoKagome1113 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Aww, I thought it was cute! You didn't make Shaoran mistrusting or mean. You made him seem curious and a little naive! I love it! Aw, but Nanako saw them. Is she going to play the part of Tatsumomo?

MikoKagome1113 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Im excited for Sakura! This story is leading the readers on a pleastant trip through the plot, but the detail kind of makes me feels anxious! :D

MikoKagome1113 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
YAY! Ha, Sakura met Shaoran! Wonderful! Agh, the description is just marvelous in this story! Although im a bit sad that Tomoyo is blind. Very sad indeed.

Im wondering..this story only has five chapters, yet it says complete. And by the way the story is going so far it doesnt seem likely that it will end in less then two chapters...hm..odd

MikoKagome1113 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Very well written. I love the description you put into it too. Although, just so you know and it really isnt a big deal, i did see a few spelling mistakes. Other then that i am loving this story! It is a lot like Memoirs of a Geisha, but im sure as the story progresses it will have multiple differences. I cant wait to read the rest!

MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Dammit..I must feel extremely emotinal right now cause even that small bit of a prologue you wrote right here made me cry! It was absolutely perfect! I found no grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes, the organization and flow was neatly written, and the emotional tension inside the words reached me, the reader. I loved it!