Reviews for Better Than This
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was beautiful to read. I LOVE your writing style! You wrote them soooooo well! It was really lovely. It made me smile. I really love Lane and Dave, i think there should've been more of them in Gilmore Girls.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Despite how cute Lane and Zach are, I've never really seen their chemistry. Lane and Dave, on the other hand. . . I'm so bubbly and wonderfully happily gloriously fantastically excited that I've finally found a good Lane x Dave.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
For some reason I thought that was going to be Lit. But then, she mentioned her mother and five hours in high shcool and I wads like, "Dave!"

What a beautiful simple way to propose. So pretty.
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Sam, you surprise me (delightfully) once again. This is wonderful.

When I read the summary, it seemed to have an air of your sophisticated art, and lo and behold, it was you. This story is pure charm, and I absolutely love it, so, nothing new to report. (Again, if I used the smiley face, here would be great.) Your Jess/Rory's are fantastic, and it fits that your Lane/Dave's are, too.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
After watching the Lane/Dave parts of season 3, I searched for a high quality Lane/Dave fic. Fortunately, I came across this one. :D Absolutely lovely.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
A Lane/ Dave piece, thank you! There needs to be more of these.
Michaela Martin chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I love the whole Lane/Dave romance! There are times when I only watch the OC to bash Adam for leaving Gilmore. I hope you continue it.
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Aww, that was georgeous! Amazingly written, it's perfect. There aren't enough LaneDave fics and I'm grateful for this one! Adorable!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
wow, this was amazing!I love Lane/Dave cuteness!
MarinaW chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
aw! my god I think I'm melting! this is just the sweetest fic ever. aww I really loved how he saves her column and she saves his songs but they don't tell eachother. aww!
someone5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ah! Fluff! Fluff! I love the fluff!

:D

This has made my weekend. Thank you. :-)
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
omg. for a second there i thought this was lit. but great lane and dave story. its the first one i have ever read and loved it!
spinaround chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was good. I liked the Billy Idol part.