Reviews for Stolen
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
did u enjoy it? i f***ing LOVED IT! that guy who kidnapped poor greggo was a major creep! yet i still felt sorry for him coz of his sister, poor greggo was soo scared! and i loved when nick lost control of his emotions! chapter 5 ending was the bees knees! cheers for a great story! and will def be checking out the steamy stuff! ;D
SoraWolfXIII chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
O_O! NUH! Poor greggo TT This is really interesting I can;t wait to read the rest! keep on writing stories please! :0! From what I've read so far I have determind that you are really good at this ! keep it up!
TigerBlossom chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is by far the best Nick/Greg fanfic I have read! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this! You did a wonderful job writing this!
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
OMG i loved it. i cryed when they couldn't find him. i waz almost sick i cryed so had(An: that meas the story waz really good) Neway i LOVED (loved) IT!
GrissumsGirl chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
beautiful. that is the only word for it. ]
SchroedingersKat chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Very good, nobody hurts Greg and gets away with it! Plus Greg and Nick together in the end, thats what we all want. Very sweet :)
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
E! much love for this *smiles* though I read the last chapter original and I liked much more ... mainly because I have a smut fetish.. hehe *hands you lots of cookies* Great story so worth the read remember that.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
that was sweet it had everything in it. drama action and an interest that catch's and hold's, something's in it were kinda corny but i found it humorous cause i have a wierd sense of humor. but i suck at writing to so i shouldn't talk. i was wondering if you could read my CSI fic love like winter and tell what you think or maybe give me some ideas.
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
Good God you had me scared to death! It was a great story, I really liked it. I was, though, kinda hoping Greg wouldn't have made it. I would love to see Nick's reaction

But it was very good
DemonUntilDeath chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
That was a really good story - one of the better Greg/Nick danger fics. Thanks for the link on your bio, I went and read the full version. Great story!
Lithien chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I just read this story, and I positively love it! Amazing story, one of my favorite Nick and Greg fics!

Keep up the great writing!
mickeylover303 chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
I very much enjoyed. It was nice and simple and most of all, it was complete. Your Nick and Greg are so adorable. I love how Nick dotes on Greg because he is the romantic type.
Kat1132 chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
I really did enjoy that. It was wonderful. Thank you.
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
AWE! I loved it! It's was really cute! Manning should go die, no one hurts Greg and gets away with it.

Look forward to seeing more of your outstanding work!

-Dark Angel Kira

"Kira"
fantasyBEAST chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
...so cute! you are a great writer, and you probably hear that all the time, but hey! i'm not very original! ;) anyways, i just wanted to say that even though i don't usually like "suspense" stories, yours was REALLY GOOD.