Reviews for Boy Meets Girl
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 5/24
Perfectly perfect
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aaaaah- This was literally perfect!
You've written them to be so interesting! And harmonious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
very well done!
this HAS to be one of fave pieces
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I do not read much Micheal/Ginny, but this was cute :D The conversation was interesting yet kiddish, just the right for their age at that time.

I liked this line:

"Low tolerance for giggling."
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Gorgeous. As always.
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Amazing! Really sweet.

You portrayed Ginny really well. And although you never get to know Michael in the books, this fic makes me want him as a main character.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I've only read one or two really good Ginny-centric fics before, but this is the first that not only captured (even enhanced, which is saying a lot given JKR's writing) her personality, but put Gin in a normal situation. I didn't actually remember Michael Corner from the books, but totally liked the way you portrayed him and the way you set up a sweet relationship even while we all know Ginny ultimately goes with Harry. Your dialogue felt intelligent and realistic, plus the first person narration was FANTASTIC! Seriously, your characterization is amazing. Opening and concluding lines both rocked, though my favorite line has to be this one:

"Sorry, Michael Corner is busy with puberty right now. And homework. Prefect duties. Obligatory social functions. But he'd love to return your call just as soon as he gets back."

:-P Gonna have to go through more of your work!
sezwhin yo chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is actually one of the best stories I've ever read on this website. I love it so much! :D
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aww. That was real cute.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was a highly amusing insight into Michael's mind. I love what you did with him, and him and Ginny being all flirty. It was very, very well done.

(I actually went looking for Michael/Ginny stories after having begun to write one myself, so if you're interested, you're very welcome to check it out... Sorry. I'll stop being embarrassingly advertising now.)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw... loved the story. not Harry/Ginny, but young romance, certainly. And I loved their flirting, and Michael's POV. Great writng.
lurv2boogie chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This deserves about a hundred more reviews than it has. It's cool, it's witty, it's sweet... just everything you could want from this genre of fic. Fantastic.
Mallory Van Helsing chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Cute story! I like it a lot, didn't even think it was Ginny but then I remeber that they went out before her and Dean. I liked the story very much.

~Mallory VH
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That was so cute! I think it's the first Michael/Ginny story I've ever read, but it's a good filler story, in other words, it's a good story telling us what happens exactly with something we're never shown. Good job!

much love from Emma

"You're not making any sense at all" ~Captain Jack Sparrow
TheScarlettSecret chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Perfectly perfect. Better than Ginny's lipgloss must've tasted.