Reviews for Dance With Me
10/11
haven't finished it!
azarasaki chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
UPDATEEEE HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS OMFG /DIES/
i love you so much i cant even
Azarasaki chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
you're killing me with kawaiiness.. DAMN YOU. i freaking love this
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
WOW this is awesome!
You manage to write such an entertaining plot here. I like how it flows, sick and extremely twisted yet beautifully realistic. My most favorite part is when you disclosed the shocking truth that Matt had only been wearing contact lenses all those times. I originally was about to complain about your annoyingly random decision in making Matt having a freaky-shitty-golden eyes, but then BAM! Your surprising revelation hit the fuck of me like a speeding train on the track. Damn!
And then my second favorite part is the death of TK. Don't get me wrong here. It is not that I despise TK and am satisfied by his death, it is just that it seemed to be perfectly the best plausible reason for Matt to be who he was. Uhuh you know what I mean. And the lemon scene WHOOOOAAAA! So incredibly intense and breathtaking! I frequently found myself held a breath, absently carried away by its vividness. How beautiful!
You are also good in portraying characters, so easy to comprehend, I know them very well. I personally say that third person's viewpoint is the best in portraying characters, and you have succesfully proven it. Oh well, thanks to your captivating and highly descriptive writing skill. You can be professionally categorized as a talented writer. However, you seem to be ignorant in distinguishing certain words such as "there" and "their" or "your" and "you're". No offense but I think even kindergarteners know it. I thought they were typos but since you did it repeatedly, I believe they weren't. It is not a big deal actually, but still.
Overall, this story is luxuriously gorgeous! I have a long to-do list now, 1. To add this story to my story alert. 2. To add this story to my favorite stories list. 3. To add you to my author alert 4. To add you to my favorite authors list. 5. To wish you all the best for writing this epic masterpiece. 6. To slap myself mentally for rumbling too long.
Anyway, do you remember what your mom said? If you start doing something, you have to finish it. Neglecting it in any way is a terrible thing and mom doesn't like terrible things. So all you have to do to not let mom down is by updating this story! LOL.
UPDATE SOON!
Hello chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Least u didnt abandon it without a lemon
Lovey Lovey chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Awww...Taichi is so shy and cute here...not like in the anime series but he's funny there too, butit's so nice seeing and imagining these two together... Great work!
Lovey Lovey chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Damn SEXY YAMATO! OMG...I'm going to have some fun readin this. This is so interesting...Sorry Sora but your personality here is evil and not well liked. But that's probably why you made her that way. :P Ehehe...
Nolanskie chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
OH. MY. GOD.! I must say, that I absolutely love this story!... All typo's aside (and honestly they really are not that bad, trust me I have seen much worse -_-)

Your descriptions paint such a beautiful picture and are extremely wonderful :)

Your style of writing is just wonderful (groans)Ugh! I LOVE IT XD lol...

This story is just... so beautiful (:D haha)... The emotions and the descriptions just make it so...forceful in its meaning(lol idk what I mean by that exactly, but it sounds good right? XD)...

This was also one of the best, if not THE best, Lemon I have read...EVER :)

aaaaaaaaaand I'm gonna stop rambling now *blushes* haha... Please update when you can -
snakeemperess chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
pliz write more chappies!
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
It's such a shame that this will most likely be discontinued, or already is and will stay that way. Tthis is a realy great story. ]
Acey Camui chapter 10 . 9/12/2008

it's been years, my friend!

come back!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
you know, the stuff you say in your bio and A/N really clashes with the stuff you do. I mean, in your bio, you say you plan to finish this fanfic Dance with Me, and in your A/N you say this fanfic is almost finished and you plan to update the next few chapters soon, but so far it's been, approx over a year since you last updated.

I hate it when authors don't follow up with what they say, and you're doing exactly that. I hate it even more when the author of a very good fanfiction goes against her own words and never update a fanfiction again even though they 'supposedly' say they will update 'very soon'. I'm sorry you can tell i'm mad eh? Well, i'm actually a little bit more than mad. Try madder than hell. Actually, i'm downright pissed off right now, even though i'm not showing it by swearing at you or anything.

The senerio where the author of a very good fanfiction simply loses the plot of the story and never updating the fanfiction again occurs way too often in my life for me to not get used to it. No matter how much i beg, and plead for that author to update, i wait 1 month, 2 month, half a year, 1 year, and then 2 to 3 years, but almost in all cases, the author of a good fanfic simply gives up on their fanfic and never update again. I really hope you don't become one of those loser authors who write a good fanfiction but gives up on it. I say this because i really don't want to see another good fanfiction abandoned, and it HAS been a year since your last update. This fanfic is really one of the best Yamato/Taichi fanfic i've read, and i don't want to see it uncompleted. Therefore, update fast okay, for my sake and for the sake of all the people who are looking forward to a new update from you. Not to mention i want to see what happens next in this amazing fanfic of yours, for example, Sora's reaction, and how Tai will deal with the consequences of him sleeping with a man. Not that it's not worth it by the way, Yamato really is a hot catch. Lol.
Megu-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Ha... the summary seems like Clarysage's Shall We Dance from the Gundam Wing fandom. XD I wonder if this fic's as good as that one...
Sairyn Arishi Ringtongue chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Wow, this story is really good! I hope you intend to write more! It's like the best story so far! I only come on to this site to read taitos and daiken so like yea! Its really good.
Happy Reader chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
Am so glad I decided to read this! _ love it lots. I saw it before but I thought it might be a Yamachi and I have a problem with seeing a girly Taichi so i didn't read it before but then I saw it agian on a favorite's list of a respected ffn writer and i decided that if they liked it it must be good and it is. It so is! I loved reading this so much, i never wanted to stop, i still don't! Your writing style is glorious, easy to see what's going on, and everything is so fun, so interesting. Can't wait for more! Please don't leave me waiting too long... *puppy eyes*