Reviews for Eternity
there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
this was a really sweet story ..and i enjoyed it ..i hope you write more sessh rin ..imma go to ur profile and see what else i can read hehe
icer chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
Very nice story, I'll read more of your stories later, especially the naruhina ones, love that pairing.
Desire chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Your story was sweet but also kind of sad in a way.

But i liked your story.
A Lone Black Rose chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Oh. Bad joke. It's literally a cliffie, 'cause she fell off the cliff. *Dogdes random objects* Anyway, nice job. Off *Gets hit in the head with a brick* WHO THREW THAT?

~* A Lone Black Rose
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That story was awesome! I loved the ending! Yay Sessy! Yay Riki!
Blackrose06 chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
i luved this story so beautiful *tears* i hope you write a sequel maybe with them having children...
Blackrose06 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I luv dis story its so sad. I mean he kinda is an idiot... but i wanna know wat happens so u better keep on writing.
sehwa chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
Yay! It's over! ...I mean, no! It's over! T_T Such a happy ending... I love this story so much! I'm glad you continued it to the end, I'd be so sad if you hadn't. Riki and Sess deserved a happy ending. I also really loved your portrayal of Sess's mother. She was a very engaging character. And I very glad your god-person didn't turn out as bad at they'd seemed.

I can't wait for your next story, and I'll never forget this one. Actually, I'm about to reread it straight through again, cause I love it so much!

Great story! *huggs*
In True Meanings chapter 13 . 3/15/2006
WOW so many e-mails after I join that fan site, when will it end! but this story difinetly will last till the end of time! Amazing-_
In True Meanings chapter 12 . 3/15/2006
You are totally great! And this story is totally awesome! The last chapter ended well and perfect.
sehwa chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
I don't know how much the poor girl can take... I hate seeing her so tormented and especially self-destructive... I hope everything turns out okay... Kida's going to be in big trouble with that god-person... We should totally whack him, or something...
In True Meanings chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
WE I totally loved this chapter! I myself would not be able to starve myself for anything. If i'm hungry I eat fast and a lot. As for the next story, I still go with Naruto, and if it's romance than Sakura and Kakashi _
Alicia chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
I suggest Inuyasha. By the way, great story so far.
In True Meanings chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
I'm not going to throw things at you or get mad at you! Although I am praying that Riki is saved!