Reviews for Bonds
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
That last line is wonderful
Eeze chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was slightly depressing, but I find myself in the mood for these types of fics, it makes the fic, really, and it was very well written.
Sincynati chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Gaara... aw. I absolutely loved this... it must of been hard for Temari to figure out exactly her "relation" to Gaara... and even harder (and scarier 0.o) to act on it. haha.

Poor Gaara...

-/-Yesterday, the taught him to make poison.-/-

Yesterday they? :)

-/-(at nine, Temari has been at the ninja academy for over a year. she is close to the top of her class, and last week she broke another student's arm.)-/-

This sentence might be better if you could perhaps incorporate it into the story instead of factually stating it? :/ Something doesn't seem right about the way it's laid out. :)

Otherwise, really lovely story, going straight to faves... :D
Carnivorous Panda chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I like this story. Gaara's such an angsty child! x3
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Beautiful
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Cool. It's always weird to think about what bonding, if any, there was in that household before the apocalyptic Chuunin exams. I blame their father. What an $$.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very well written, and I love the perspective. Your opinion of Temari is good in my book, and I especially like the last line. Nice job and cute story.
Ka-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aw...that was very sad.

Little Gaara is seriously one of the cutest characters in the series.
feifeixu chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This is really sweet and sad... I like it
Sterling Persuasion chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Absolutley adorable. :) You've even inspired me to get off my lazy ass and draw a little Gaara.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Good. Just wow. I liked it.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*loves you*

This manga has so much emphasis on family, and I just love this fic. You get a cookie.
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I always love reading about how Temari feels about being the big sister and trying to reach out to Gaara. I really liked this a lot! _
Jusui Kegasu chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was nice, I liked it. The things you parenthesized gave it a very nice emphasis, it did.

Also, I like how you categorized Temari; she's like...the person who takes the most responsibility. Extra points for getting everyone's ages right.

Gaara was so cute, too! Him and his too-long sleeves...poor baby...liked this alot.
Purple MoonShine chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Alright another fine child hood story.